The Broadway Stars part 2

this is not really a chapter per say it's just what the Broadway stars ended up doing:) 

So after a few weeks in Indiana the Broadway stars ended up heading to new York to hopefully start thee lives up again after there crushing defeat. 

So here's what happened 

Sheldon did go back to working in PR, it wasn't actually that bad

Angie the zazz fulled blond actually only after a few weeks got to be Roxie in Chicago because of her amazing performing skills and she was a Fosse girl through and through. 

Trent true to his word went back to teaching drama to the high schoolers of James Madison High and that what he is still doing to this day. 

Barry and Dee Dee after months of being out of work and drinking WAY too much got to work on another show that they wrote and performed in themselves called they call us washed up actors 

the show was such a hit that it got notated for 7 tonys and won every single one. 

Dee Dee is still happily married to Tom Hawkins and the two live in new York together and are still very much in love to this day. 

over the next few years the gang would write another show together, a musical of course called the names they gave us   about the gang's journey to Broadway and how they all became friends along the way. 

The Broadway stars finally got back on track and proved everyone wrong, they were not old they were not washed up and most importantly this was not the end of there careers. 

It was just the beginning.