two years later..

"Don't you dare" Emma warned Isabel looked at her with a smile on her face then took off running. "Isabel June you better get your little butt right back here!" 

"go in car!" Isabel called back. Isabel had just turned two years old she loved going in the car witch didn't make any sense to Emma she fell asleep as soon as they turned a corner but it was a nice change from when Isabel was a baby and whenever they got her in her car seat she would scream her head off.     

Alyssa had just gotten home from work and just parked in the driveway. Emma would normally go after Isabel but ..lately it had been difficult.  "Alyssa can you get her?" 

Alyssa got out of the car and scooped her up in her arms. "there's my girl!" 

Isabel looked at her and grinned "Mommy!" 

"go in car?" 

Alyssa smiled "Mommy just got home from work, give me a break kiddo"   

the three of them went in the house. Alyssa had put Isabel down, Isabel  who was upset over not getting to ride in the car sat down and crossed her arms. 

"Izzy do you want to draw me a picture?" Emma asked 

"ok!" her attitude forgotten Isabel went over to the table and starting scribbling on the pages. 

"Thank god for you" Emma said kissing Alyssa. Alyssa put her hand on Emma's swollen belly "how are you feeling?" 

"still kind of sick, the baby just started to kick so it might just be that" Emma shrugged. 

"I still can't believe she's two" Emma said looking over at their daughter.  

"I konw, where did the time go?" Alyssa wondered 

"it seems like yesterday that she took her first steps" 

OK I konw the time skip was kind of unexpected but i had been thinking about doing that for a while but once again I promise there WILL BE MORE CURRENT TIMELINE CHAPTERS. So don't worry. I just thought this idea was super cute and I had to get it out there.