Telling the gang

about a mouth had past since the ultrasound everything was looking really good for both Emma and the baby growing inside her. 

Emma and Alyssa were sitting on the couch together. Alyssa turned to Emma "hey remember prom?" 

Emma smiled laughing "how could I forget. They were crazy those theater pelope" Emma smiled fondly remembering them even though they were crazy and at times annoying when she had first met them they had become her family she loved them like crazy so did Alyssa. 

"we should probably tell them that your pregnant" Alyssa said "there going to be thrilled" 

Emma's phone buzzed she picked it up it was a facetime call from Barry. "speaking of them"  Emma pressed accept Alyssa moved closer so he could see both of them.   

a second later Barry's face was on the screen. "hey girls! how are you two it's been ages!" 

"hi Barry!" Emma and Alyssa said together "sorry we haven't talked in a while things have been really busy" Emma said 

"its ok I've been really busy to. Dee Dee and I are working on a new musical. It feels so good to be back in the show biz" Barry said his eyes twinkling with happiness. 

"that's great! what is it about?" 

Alyssa asked him 

"it's a surprise. I'll tell you the next time we visit" Barry said smiling "I hope it's soon we've missed you " Emma said  

"how are the rest of the gang?" Alyssa asked "why don't you ask them?" Barry turned his phone over so they could see the table in his apartment all their friends were there the two couldn't believe it. 

Dee Dee, Angie, Sheldon and Trent were all there. "did you guys plan this?" Alyssa asked 

"on occasion we get together sometimes more often than not" Dee Dee said "so yes it was Barry's Idea" 

"all of us are so busy now we don't really have time to fly out to indiana. We figured this was the next best thing"  Sheldon said 

"Trent how are you in new york right now? you moved to indiana five years ago to teach drama" Emma asked confused. 

"well it's summer so In between my lesson planning for the coming year I occasionally come to new york." Trent explained. 

   "right. I knew that! I guess I just lost track of time" Emma said "i've been feeling like crap for the last few weeks" 

"it could be a virus" Agnie suggested Emma looked at Alyssa who smiled. 

"well we called you guys to tell you some exciting news.." Alyssa said Emma put her hands on her flat stomach and smiled. "Emma's pregnant" Alyssa said excitedly. 

"really?" Barry asked excited "yes" Emma said "we are going to be parents!" 

"that's amazing!" Sheldon said "congratulations!" Dee Dee said "i'm so happy for you two" Angie said 

"that's great you guys" Trent said "well we have to go but we just wanted to tell you that" Alyssa said 

"we love you guys" Emma added "we love you too" the call ended. 

"that wasn't so bad" Emma said "yeah all we need to do is tell my mom" Alyssa said sarcastically. "she supports me and everything.. I.. she can be difficult sometimes she can get a little too controlling" 

"she's not so bad" Emma said "try being around my parents.." Emma said with a sad laugh "anyway whatever happens we have each other"