First kiss

Emma and Alyssa were at her Nan's house. Emma's Nan was watching the news and Emma and Alyssa were in Emma's bedroom. 

They had only been dating for a few weeks but they were both falling hard in love with each other. 

"so how's school?" Alyssa asked "oh it's great" Emma said rolling her eyes "I just love being called things like gaybo and dyke then going to my locker everyday to see what wonderful things people have put inside" Emma said annoyed "I wish we went to the same school"

 "me too" Alyssa didn't say anything. She hated how Emma's classmates treated her and that Emma's parents had kicked her out. just. because. she. was. gay. 

it made Alyssa's blood boil she couldn't understand why people would make such a big deal out of being Gay or the LGBTQ community. Love is love that's all it is plan and simple. 

"maybe one day we'll get out of here" Alyssa said holding Emma's hand "high school doesn't  last forever" 

"where would we go?" Emma asked Alyssa shrugged "I have no idea. Where would you want to go" 

"someplace super gay" Emma said smiling Alyssa giggled "like New York or San Francisco" 

"wherever you go I'll go with you" Alyssa said looking her in the eyes. Emma looked back at her and blushed. 

"your the only good thing in my life right now" Emma said Alyssa smiled softly "I feel the same way about you" 

Alyssa looked at her for a long moment as if thinking about doing something or not. Alyssa moved closer to Emma

before Emma could say anything Alyssa leaned in and kissed her. it was a soft tentative kiss Alyssa pulled back. "was that ok?" Emma nodded "do you want me to do it again?" 

"yes" Emma whispered. Alyssa leaned in and kissed Emma again this time Emma kissed her back 

Alyssa cupped her hands around Emma's face, Emma put her hands on Alyssa's shoulder's grabbing her t-shirt. 

After a few minutes they both slowly pulled away. they said nothing for a while both of them where breathing hard. 

"that was..wow..that was" Emma trailed off "magic" Alyssa whispered 

"your magic Emma" Alyssa said running her fingers in her hair. "if your mom finds out she'll kill you" Emma said worried 

"she's not going to" Alyssa said looking into her girlfriend's eyes. "not until i'm ready to tell her" 

"Lyssa" Emma said "yes?" 

"your perfect" Alyssa smiled "your going to make me want to kiss you all the time" Alyssa said giving her a kiss on the lips. Emma smiled laughing "I can live with that"