Coming home

Emma and Alyssa were both exhausted from the night before the baby woke up every two hours or so at night She had been pretty quiet in the morning  which was a relief to both of them. 

Alyssa and Emma had their arms wrapped around each other holding each other close in there sleep. 

Alyssa woke up facing Emma she brushed her hair out of her face Alyssa smiled she looked so peaceful. Emma opened her eyes "hey you" 

Alyssa pressed her forehead angst Emma's looking into her eyes just like they used to in high school. Emma giggled, blushing running her fingers through Alyssa's dense curls. 

"ready to go home today?" Alyssa asked "so ready" Emma said kissing Alyssa on the lips. 

soon they were discharged Emma was in a wheelchair waiting for Alyssa to pull the car up "you promise your gonna come back and not run off to mexico?" Emma jokingly asked  

"of course not. But if I was you would konw where to find me" Alyssa smiled teasing her Emma laughed. 

Alyssa pulled the car up a few minutes later "ready for this?" Emma nodded "yeah i'm ready" 

Emma got in the car then carefully put Isabel in her carseat and buckled her up before putting on her own seat belt. 

"you guys ok back there?" Alyssa asked "were fine. She's asleep" 

"if only she slept like that at night" Emma laughed "if only.."  Isabel opened her eyes a few hours later she was looking around at this new place confused this wasn't the place she was last night. 

"hi sweet girl. we're going home today" Emma said smiling at her daughter. 

an hour later they were back home Alyssa pulled into the driveway got out then helped Emma get Isabel's car seat out with the baby in it. 

Emma opened the door. "were home" Alyssa said to her daughter "your going to live here with me and mama. Your going to love it here" 

Emma and Alyssa went to the nursery. "now this Isabel is your room doesn't it look nice?" it was quite for a minute then Isabel started fussing. 

"I got it" Alyssa said bending down to take her out of her car seat. "you want to get out of there?" she unbuckled Isabel and took her out of the car seat holding her. "welcome home Isabel"