Valentines day

Senior year. February. Alyssa Greene was at her locker totally unprepared for her girlfriend pretty much tackling her with a hug. "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" 

Alyssa blushed and giggled "Emma, stop it" 

"sorry. I'm just excited first valentines day that we're public! we can actually go out this time and not have to worry that people will see us together." 

"can't ague with that" 

"look I konw you normally plan our dates but this time I wanted to plan something for you. So get ready for the best valentines day ever Rosie" 

"I can't wait" Alyssa smiled and kissed Emma on the lips. Emma blushed and watched her walk away, spellbound a year and a half with this beautiful girl and she still made Emma breathless. 

"ok you can open your eyes now" Alyssa opened her eyes and smiled "a picnic!" 

Emma sat down on the blanket and patted the spot next to her, Alyssa joined her. "I didn't konw what kind of sandwich you wanted so i just made peanut butter and jelly, I hope that's ok" 

"that's my favorite" Alyssa smiled and took the sandwich. "this is really nice" 

"it is isn't it?" Emma agreed "to be out like this, in pubic not hide anymore. Do you remember when we first started dating? we always wanted to come here- during the day.. but we couldn't" 

Alyssa smiled Remembering "so we would always come at night when no one else was around and look at the stars"  The brunette looked at Emma slyly "remember our first date?" 

"oh my god it was awful" Emma laughed "it was so bad!" 

"it was amazingly bad" 

a year and a half ago... 

Emma Nolan was going on a date. 

a date. 

She couldn't believe it, Alyssa Greene was going out with her. She wanted too she was somehow noticed by the prettiest girl to ever breathe air. 

  Emma had the perfect date Idea, the park  not in daylight of course if they were found out...

Emma didn't even want to think about what would happen. 

So Emma parked about a block away from Alyssa's house, waiting for her to come. 

Alyssa soon showed up in a yellow sundress, Emma felt her heart skip a beat  

Alyssa stepped into the truck. "hey" 

"hi" Emma started the truck up, it stalled "sorry this thing is a pice of crap, just give me a second.." 

Emma turned the keys again and the engine roared to life. "there it is" 

the ride was silent the whole way there the girls had been friends for years but now, dating had brought a whole new level of immanency nether one was prepared for. 

"sooo.. have you ever been on at date?" Emma asked "i'm only asking because it's my first time" 

"um.. no actually this is my first date with a girl" 

Emma said nothing. the heavy silence filled the car. "I really don't like being used so if this is- if I'm a experiment to you.. just please tell me now" 

Alyssa looked at Emma with wide eyes. "oh god no! no that is not what i meant my mom.. well she thinks i'm into guys she sets up all these guy dates for me." 

"oh so you haven't-

"no one knows but you" Alyssa said 

"oh." Emma blushed oddly pleased at this information that Alyssa would trust her with this. 

"ok so here we are" 

Emma parked then the two of them got out of the truck. Emma grabbed a blanket in the back. the two moved up on the hill to look at the stars. "wow. that is amazing" Alyssa said in awe. 

The two girls stare at each other nervously not knowing what to say.  "ok well I guess we should start with the basics.. what's your name? your full name?" 

"Alyssa Rose Greene. Yours?" 

"Emma Grace Nolan" 

Alyssa looked at her "is there a story behind that?" 

"yeah actually Grace is My Nan's middle name so when I was born it got passed down to me" 

"cute. Do you have a nickname? anything people call you?" 

There was a lot  of things other people called her at school but Emma didn't want to bring it up. "my parents call me mouse cause i'm so quiet. My Nan calls me, she calls me baby girl" Emma bushed and looked down when she said that. Alyssa found that adorable. 

"other then that.. no nicknames." 

"ok well my mom calls me honey and my dad calls me sweetheart. My friends on the cheer team call me Lyssa As you probably konw everyone at school calls me little miss perfect" 

 Alyssa rolled her eyes. "kids are stupid" 

Emma bit back a smile. "can I call you Rosie?" 

Alyssa smiled "if you must. Only of you let me call you Em" 

"fine with me" 

Emma looked up at the sky. "do you think it's going to- without warning it suddenly stared to downpour. 

"Yeah I think it looks like rain" Alyssa teased 

Emma and Alyssa ran to the Gazebo both girls were soaking wet. "well that was an adventure" Alyssa said sitting down on the floor of the gazebo. Emma joined her "this was not how I pictured tonight" Alyssa was shivering Emma took of her flannel and put it over her shoulders Alyssa smiled

"we should probably go back to the car" 

soon the girls were in the truck and Emma was driving her home. When they were a block away Emma stopped. 

"if you want to leave, I really don't blame you" 

"hey you konw those guy dates I was telling you about? I called them fake guy dates. Because that's what they are there fake. But this Emma-this is real. The feelings i'm having are real and i'm so scared I've never felt this way before"  

"I haven't ether" 

Alyssa was still talking "you konw my friends always told me that I should pretend to forget something? so that if it was a good date you could return it or something and that would be a sign that we should keep dating, I just don't think this was this kind of date." 

Emma looked down. 

Alyssa looked at her "but the way you look at me. No one has ever looked at me like that before." Alyssa smiled "I don't normally do this" Alyssa leaned over and kissed her on the check. 

Emma smiled. "wow" 

Alyssa still had Emma's flannel wrapped around her "do you want this back?' 

Emma shrugged "keep it. It gives me an excuse to come back" She smiled Alyssa blushed "you know we could always try again?" Emma asked hope in her voice. Alyssa smiled "I would like that" 

current time. 

"that was something else" Emma laughed Alyssa smiled and took her hand "it ended happily" 

Alyssa kissed her on the lips Emma kissed her back it went on like that for several mins then both girls pulled back breathless. 

"I love you Rosie" 

"I love you too Em"                   

I konw it's late but Happy Valentines day! I love these two so much and I have wanted to do this chapter for a long time I think it was really cute:) let me konw what you guys think