My REAL Father

Reese's POV/

"So..." Jake said laying on the bed in our room. It was Friday night and we were in a hotel and everybody else was in the hallway. "So?" I replied, sitting on the bed.

"Are you adopted?" Jake asked me, sipping his soda that he wasn't supposed to have in the rom. "No" I glared at him. "Everybody asks me that question. It pisses me off" I snarled at him.

"Listen. Your parents didn't wanna give you your own birth certificate. Is it that they don't trust you or maybe the fact that your adopted?" Jake said cocking an eyebrow up. He was the kind of guy that didn't give two shits about anyone's feelings but will always stick up for you.

"So what? It's a very important document" I said looking out the window. "Or cause your adopted or something" Jake repeated. I was mad.

"Listen dude! Stop saying that shit. That isn't true. My mom and dad are my real parents. So shut the hell" I yelled at the boy. Jake stared at me. I daring look in his eye.

"What're you gonna do if I don't?" Jake said. Taking a step closer to me on my bed. "I'll beat the crap outta you Jake. Stop. Just stop" I told him looking down.

Jake got off the bed and stood up. He made me sit at the corner of the bed. He stood up. Staring at me. Sorta examing my face. "Do you have a picture of you, your dad and your mom?" Jake asked me. I stared at him. Getting out my phone and going on my camera roll and showing him a picture of us in the summer on the beach.

"Maybe your not adopted..." Jake said staring closely at the picture and then my face. "I told you dumbass!" I said, slapping Jake's head. He glared at me.

"I didn't finish. Maybe your not adopted. But maybe you Mr. Lynch isn't your real dad"

"...."

Riker's POV

"Baby?" I asked Vanessa. She was in the kitchen, doing dishes. "Yea?" She slightly replied from the kitchen.

"Watcha doing?" I asked a rhetorical question. Walking towards her. I wrap my arms around her waist as I kissed her cheek. Going down into her neck. "Mhmmm" Vanessa said as the water ran down from the faucet.

I smirk as I kissed her neck. Slightly biting her collarbone. Vanessa pulled her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I turn her around and roughly kissed her. She closed the faucet from behind her. I stuck my tongue into her mouth. Swirling her tongue with my own. I lifted her up. Setting her down on the counter. Continuing to make out with her.

"Riley's... Gonna be... Home soon" Vanessa replied. Leaving my lips and hopping off the counter. "We'll finish this later" I smirked. Pecking her lips again.

I smiled as I grabbed Riley's iPad from the top of the fridge. I quickly opened it. I never even went on it. I didn't need to. I trusted my daughter. But the suspense is killing me.

"What're you doing?" Vanessa peered through the entrance of the dinning room. I stared at her. Closing the iPad case. "Nothing" I quickly said smiling sweetly.

Vanessa's POV/

"Don't look through my daughters things. It's private on there" I glared at Riker. He smirked at me as he brought me on his lap. "I helped make YOUR daughter" He smirked, chuckling slightly. I blushed as I rolled my eyes.

"Well who was in her life the longest? And guess who still doesn't know about that?" I glared at him. Riker let out a half smile and leaned in too. Finding me getting kissed by him on my neck. I put the iPad on the table, letting Riker kiss and suck my neck, making me tilt my head for better access. Departing away from it, making a 'Pop' sound. I frown as I wiggled my ass on his lap. Finding him blushing and me laughing. Riley doesn't know that Riker left her for three years.

"Is that like a guilt trap for me that you always have to bring it up?" Riker glared at me. I laughed as I got up and stared at the mirror. "Riker! You gave my a hickey!" I glared at him.

Rubbing the blueish, purplish bruise on my neck. "That shows that your mine. C'mon, I'm not gonna looking at it. I simply just wanna check the weather" Riker smiled at me. Bringing me on his lap again.

"This is "Switched At Birth" all over again. Next thing you know Riley's gonna have or already had sex" I laughed. Riker chuckled and unlocked her phone. Password? 1145. Wanna guess why? I'll tell you later

Riker unlocked it. Safari opened up right when we unlocked it. I narrowed my eyebrows as I clicked the search bar and looked at the history.

•••••••••••••

FML!

• Will Reese believe in what Jake said?

• What did Riker and Vanessa find?

~Allexa