Hidden Faces

Rockell's POV/

"Hello my love" I said as I walked up to Kelsey who was putting books in her locker. She smiled at me and pecked my cheek as I blushed.

"Hey beautiful" She replied as I looked at her face. Her skin looked somewhat pale and she had her hair covering half her face so I couldn't kiss it. Or take a good look at her.

"What's with the new hair style?" I asked her as Kelsey's lips pressed together in a thin line. I cocked an eyebrow up as Kelsey shut her locker.

"You don't like it?" She asked as she frowned at me. It's not that I don't like it, I love it. But I never seen Kelsey so... Covered up.

"You look beautiful no matter what Kels. But... What's wrong?" I asked her as she bit her lip. She held my hand as we walked.

"I overslept so I'm really tired" She frowned as the bell rang. Scaring her in the process. I just watched her as she tried to pull her life together.

"Well, we have gym first period so I think Mr. Kenny will pump up" I smiled as she groaned. Not really taking interest on the class.

"I hate my life. I hate everything in my life! Everything bad always happens to me!" She yelled as she started to cry. I cocked an eyebrow up as I stared at her.

She looked at me and wiped her tears. I didn't know what to do because everything happened so fast. I pulled her by her neck and hugged her. Letting go softly and staring at her.

"Except you. I love you. Your the best girlfriend in the whole entire world" Kelsey gushed as she kissed all over my face.

My face scrunched up as Kelsey stopped kissing me. Sending daggers towards me as I cocked an eyebrow up. What is going on here?

"Why the fvck aren't you smiling? I'm showing my affection and you don't give a shit. This is why I never date girls! Why couldn't I be straight?" She yelled as my eyes widened.

"Period?" I asked her as she nodded slowly. Rubbing her head in the progress.

"How long have you been on it?" I asked my poor girlfriend as she pouted slightly. "First day" She frowned as I shrugged.

I  looked around the hall to see no one there. I slammed her against the lockers as I kissed her. Kelsey put her arms on my waist as I pinned her hands up. I open my eyes to see that her hair was a little to the side. I took a glance at her cheek and noticed a red cut on it.

"What's that" I said as I remained my stance. Her pressed up against me on the lockers. I pointed at the cut as Kelsey touched it and winced.

"I fell" She said as she tried to kiss my lips again. I pulled away as I didn't feel into it. It doesn't look like... She 'just fell'

"How? It's like a bruise" I squinted to get a better look at her. She just shook her head and her eyes showed that she was scared.

"Outside... I fell on the concrete"

Roxy's POV/

"Thanks for the ride" Robin said as he got out of Dean's car. I stared at Dean as she leaned over and kissed my lips while I just smiled.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that" She said as I smiled at her. Totally agreeing with her, one hundred percent.

"Sorry we have to keep us a secret" I said as she shrugs simply. "I don't care, whatever you wanna do" She said as I looked at the time.