Me & My Broken Heart

Riley's POV/

"It is quiet wonderful that Roxane and Nathan are dating" Jay said as we walked into a men clothing store. I nodded. "Not dating, going on a date. There's a difference Little Brit" I laughed.

"That's Mr. Brit to you young lady" Jay laughed. I smiled as Jay stared at him. His bluish green eyes falling deep into my hazel ones. "Go look for your thing" I said, feeling the tension.

Jay nodded. He walked away causally, as if nothing happened. He looked around the store for a while. He came back to me, with a white shirt and some black glasses.

"A very peculiar way on how you Americans dress. With baggy pants and very small shirt. " Jay said amused. I laughed at him. "Don't you girls tend you to shiver at these rubbish looking clothes?" Jay asked as he picked up a crop top.

"This would never cover a girls body. Don't you get cold?" Jay asked again. I smiled at him. "Girls like style. We have to dress to perfect" I shrugged.

I can see why he would ask these questions. It was windy outside and I had on a short skirt and a cute pink shirt. I liked my outfit. I was deep in thought when Jay asked me something.

"I love these sorts of jeans. They feel quiet comfortable on me" He said, picking up some black pants. I smiled and then I started to frown. Remembering something that I regret completely. "Yea" I said.

"Is something wrong love?" Jay asked as he stopped what he was doing. "Oh, nothing is wrong." I quickly said.

Jay walked towards me as he stared at me. "I know that is not the case. Tell me" Jay said as he stared at me. Well, the glasses he wore weren't that clear so I didn't know if he was staring at me. But I'm sure he was implying it.

"It's just that I said "I love you" To my boyfriend. And he was mad that I didn't say it so I did and... I'm just... I'm confused" I sighed.

I felt Jay's eyes get sadder. I frowned, wondering why he was sad. Jay sighed and stared at me. His glasses pushed back on his eyes.

"Love is a very powerful word. You could love someone forever... But your never sure if they feel the same." Jay said as he smiled.

I was speechless I guess. I mean, what would I say. "You might think that someone is... Well, "The One" For you. But, the next. They would be breaking your heart. You just need to know the person who would never ever do that" Jay smiled at me.

I smiled at him. That was very deep. "Nobody ever said that to me before. Thank you" I said. He smiled at me as I hugged him. I put my hand near my mouth, smiling and blushing. Jay smiled at me.

"Just... Make sure you the person you say "I love you" to deserves it. Your heart is precious Riley. Make sure you love someone that would never break it"

Roxy's POV/

"What do you think of this skateboard. Pretty cool right?" Nathan said as he picked up a skateboard with a skull on it. "Awesome" I said, not paying attention.

"This one is cool... But, the wheels are wobbly so I could fall" Nathan said in his cute accent. "Cool" I said, shuffling my feet.

"Are you alright?" Nathan asked as we walked into a skateboard store. "I'm fine" I plainly said as I walked inside.

"One does not saying "Cool" To someone falling down on the floor" Nathan said as I turned my head to his face. "I know. Sorry" I frowned.

"Roxane, if something is bothering you... Anything. You mustn't keep it to yourself. Express yourself" Nathan said as we stopped walking. I stared at him.

"I do not know how this date will go. Your not ugly Nathan. And I know that I might like you. But... I don't know what to do" I said as I continued to walk.

Nathan trailed behind me. I heard him sigh as he ran up to me and stopped me. He gripped my shoulders. I winced at his touch because... I cut there.

"Whatever happens... Happens for a reason. I really like you Roxane. And I'm not that kind of person to break your heart." Nathan smiled.

I stared at his eyes. Finding nothing but truth in them. I smiled at him as he did as well.

"Call me Roxy"

Rockell's POV/

"Why did Roxy not want to answer Nathan's request on a date with him? Instead you and Riley did?" Tom asked as we walked into a store. "She was speechless I guess" I shrugged.

"Why would she be speechless?" Tom asked as he stared at me. "Maybe because... Nathan is hot so...?" I said, not being able to finish my sentence.

Tom's face dropped as his eyes became sad. "You like him? Since when did you find him attractive?" Tom scolded defensively. I smirked. "I don't like him. I'm actually dating someone" I frowned.

Tom's eyes went even more sadder. He didn't want to meet my eyes. He just looked around. What was wrong with him?

"What is his name?" Tom asked out of the blue. I stared at him and I gulped. "More like... What's her name. Her name is Kelsey, my girlfriend" I shrugged.

Tom's eyes widen. He opened his mouth to speak. "And no I'm not gay. I'm bisexual" I laughed. Tom's sighed, feeling very relieved.

"So you could like anyone"

Ross's POV/

"This is better. So... Much better"

"Please... Go faster. We don't have all day"

"We need to hurry up"

"Then tell your wife what're we doing"

"I can't. I don't want her to know"

"Fine but... Go faster"

•••••••••••••

Guess what guys? I'm staring an Auslly Love Story :)

• Will Roxy start to like Nathan?

• Or will Ashton get to her heart first?

• What the heck was Ross doing because it sounded like they were having... Ya know

~Allexa

*+40 VOTES & +20 COMMENTS*