Birth Certificate

Vanessa's POV/

"How are you and Ross?" I asked as Laura looked up at me. "We're... I don't know" Laura mumbled as I touched her forearm slightly.

"You can tell me" I said as she sighed. "I don't know what we are. We kiss each other, we make out. Like a couple should. But... It's different" Laura said as she walked downstairs.

We were currently in Laura's house, just talking. I miss hanging out with my little sister. Reagan was here with us. But she was somewhere in the house. Reese was out with friends.

"What do you mean different?" I asked her as she sighed. "It doesn't feel right. Like, I know I love him. But I don't know if he loves me" Laura said as I nodded.

"He really loves you Laura. You should know that" I said as she nodded. "I'll be right back" I said as Laura nodded.

I walked upstairs to Laura's room and grabbed my purse. I sighed as I picked up my diary... The big purple V on it made me smile. I'm in my late thirties and I carry around a diary. (Fvck, she's so old in my book)

October of 20XX,

Laura and Ross are still having problems. Every time Laura and Ross have a problem, I get flashbacks. Of Ross and I... Making love. I want to forget it, oh how I want to. But I can't! I don't like Ross because I know that he's my sisters husband. I love Riker! I'm in love with Riker. I can't leave him. Ross... Is making me feel weird. We talk, we hug, we smile. I don't even know my feelings for him? Whatever "this" is between him and I, has to stop!

- Vanessa

I shut my book as I lean against the side of the bed and think about this. I don't like Ross... That was just arousal I felt for him. It was a one night stand with him. We both were drunk but we both remember it perfectly. I sign as I turn a couple of pages and I stopped at one and read it over again.

December of 2014,

So first Ross kissed me. God it felt great. But he's dating Laura. Next thing is he finds shot glasses and Tequila. We started to drink. After 5, we were completely drunk. I don't know my feelings towards Ross. I like Ross but I like Riker. Me and Ross then had sex. I couldn't even believe it. Everything escalated way to quickly. Laura can't find out. She can't , I will make sure she won't.

-Vanessa

I heard footsteps as I panic. My bag was all the way over there. I quickly slid my book under the bed as I stood up. Laura walked into the room.

"Riker's here for you. He's in a hurry and it's your only chance to have a ride home"

Rockell's POV/

"Aunt Laura!" I said as Riley got out of the car as well as me and we ran up to her door. She was already outside, siting in the grass with Reagan.

"Oh hello girls. How are you?" She asked as she kissed our foreheads as we started breathing hard. "Reagan, please can you go inside for a second?" Riley asked as Reagan frowned.

"But I wanna play with Rockell" She whined as I smiled. "We'll play later. Just for five minutes" I said as she smile. She walked inside as Aunt Laura looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?" She said as I gulped. "Aunt Laura... We saw Uncle Ross today" I said as my aunt bit her lip.

"And?" She said as I bit the inside of my lip. "We saw him... With another women... We think that it was Courtney " Riley said as I could've sworn I heard Aunt Laura gasp.