Bad Idea

Roxy's POV/

"Cause I like you" Nathan said as he smiled at me. Rockell and Riley smiled widely as they started to squeal. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" Nathan added on.

I stared at him as my jaw dropped. Not knowing what to say or where to look. My eyes never met his. My palms became sweaty as I felt tension grow.

"Sure... She would love to go on a date with you" Riley said, answering for me. I stared at her shockingly. "Yea, pick her up at 7:30 tomorrow night" Rockell also said.

Nathan smiled as he stared at me. "That would be wonderful" I stared at him as I blushed. I started to think if I had to do anything tomorrow.

Uh... Your not gonna like this

Like what?

You have a date tonight

My eyes widen at the thought of me having a date.

No I don't. Even if I did... With who?

Ashton

OMG. My eyes widen as my mouth drops. I have a date with Ashton tonight. I already bailed on him yesterday. Let me defend myself there, I forgot. Shit, I can't do that to him.

"Uh... Riley, Rockell. Could we use the bathroom together. I need to tell you guys something" I gritted through my teeth. "Sure, you guys wait here" Riley said as we walked to the bathroom.

Rockell's POV/

"What's wrong?" I asked as Roxy dragged us into the bathroom. Roxy stared at me with widen eyes. "I have a date tonight" Roxy said as it was whispered.

Riley and I stared at each other with confusion. "Uh, no you don't. Nathan and you have a date tomorrow night" I corrected. Roxy shook her head. "No... I have a date tonight"

"With who?" Riley cocked an eyebrow up. "With... Ashton" Roxy breathed out as she leaned against the wall.

Riley and I stood there blankly. Not knowing what to say. Riley clapped her hands as she stood up. "I guess you have to buy new clothes for your dates" Riley smiled.

"That's bad Riley. I can't go out with two people at the same time. I didn't even say yes to the second one" Roxy glared as she stared at us.

"Your not going out with people. Your simply dating two guys and finding out who's the best." I smiled at her. "I don't wanna do that either." Roxy frowned as she stared at the mirror.

"Go on a date with each of them. Then tell if you wanna go on a date again. But pick one" Riley shuffled.

"Fine"

Ross's POV/

"I didn't think you would be here. I'm happy to see you"

"I shouldn't be here. You didn't even discuss this with your wife"

"I need you right now Courtney. And my wife doesn't need to know that your here"

"I feel used Mr. Lynch, just because I find you completely sexy, this is wrong"

"I promise. You'll like it. It's gonna come down to a great thing. That is why your here. For pleasure right?"

"I'm here now. What would you need Mr. Lynch?"

"I need you to do something with me"

•••••••••••••

I know what you guys are thinking. "Finally this bitch updated"

• Who should Roxy pick? Nathan or Ashton?

• Who do you like better? Nathan or Ashton?

• Who is this "Courtney" That Ross is talking to?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*