Yeah Okay

Reese's POV/

"Hi, I'm Janice's father" Someone said as my hands became sweaty. I smiled at him and shook his hand as I noticed how firm they were.

"I'm---" I started as he interrupted me. "Reese, I know. My daughter told me much about you" He said as I smiled at him.

Janice then walked down the stairs. She wore a shirt and some shorts. Her hair fell naturally back as I smiled at how she looked.

"We'll be back around ten" She said as she started to walk out with me. Grabbing my hand forcefully. Her dad said something but we were already out the door.

"I think he wanted to---" I started off but she cut my off.

"It's just some random shit. Who gives a fvck?" She said as she went into her bag and pulled out some makeup. Applying it to her face.

"You look lovely" I said as she stared at my and cocked an eyebrow up.

"Are you gay or something?" She questioned as my eyes widened. I shook my head fast, well, maybe a little too fast.

"No" I said as Janice stared at me. Wondering wether to believe me or not.

"I swear" I added as she still didn't look convinced.

"If I wasn't then I wouldn't do this" I said as I leaned in and kissed her lips sensually. She smiled into it and kissed back. Her hands were on my chest as I smiled.

"Let's go"

Janice's POV/

"Mini golfing? This shit sucks" I said as I groaned as we walked inside of the park. Reese was cute and all, but next time. I plan the date.

"We can go somewhere else if you want?" He asked me we I shook my head. We're here now, no point in going back.

"Nah it's cool" I mumbled as he smiled. He held my hand, lacing them together as I blushed at the action. I walked inside as I look around.

"Cool right?" He asked, shedding light into this predicament. I shrugged as I saw people running around with golf clubs.

"Ehh, it's okay" I said as he bit his lip. Reese walked away to get the golf clubs as I remained looking around. No one our age was here and that sucked.

"Okay, you first" He said as I nodded. I lined my club up to the red ball as I stared at the hole with the big arrow on it.

"Okay" I said, uneasy. I took a deep breath as I swung my club back and hitting it. It then landed directly into the hole.

"OMFG YES! HAHA! HOLE-IN-FVCKING-ONE! BEAT THAT BITCHES!" I said as I smiled happily. Reese stared at me and licked his lips.

"Umm. Let me try" He said as I stepped aside and waited for him. I heard the ball click against the metal club as I stared at it.

It bounced off of the back part and landed directly in front of Reese. I snickered as Reese just simply frowned as I laughed.

"Wow! You suck ass at this game! I can give you lessons if you want. Haha, bitch!"

Vanessa's POV/

That baby inside your tummy will have no siblings and will not know his father!

What are you even talking about? I'm not pregnant! Two kids are enough!

Yeah but still

I'm done. Where's Riker. I need to get this shit over with. Lemme screw him one more time and then we'll see if I like him or not.