Scared

Robin's POV/

I wrapped my arms around Shay as she kept our kiss going. I broke away, for much needed air. Shay smiled as she tangled her finger in my hair as I reconnected our lips. My eyes automatically shut as Shay's hands move up and down my body. Tracing my abs as I felt relaxed. I laid her down on the blanket as I got on top of her. I started to kiss her neck, finding her making pleasing noises afterwords.

"Ugh... Don't tease" Shay moaned as I smirked. "Then this wouldn't be as fun" I laughed at her.

I rolled my eyes as I began to nibble on her collarbone. She bit her lip as I tangled my own fingers into her blonde locks. I started to grip the hem of her shirt.

"Wait!" She quickly said. I sat up on top of her with confusion. "What?" I asked as she stared at me.

"Uh... I'm not trying to get pregnant ._." She said in a 'duh' tone. I rolled my eyes as I went into my back pocket and took out a little plastic packet. "Randy slipped it in my pocket. Just in case" I smiled.

Shay nodded as she laid back down. She let her eyes wander around the field as I rolled my eyes. I tried to give this another chance. I planted a sweet kiss on her lips as I went to her jawline. She held my hair and brought me deeper into her skin I reached her neck as I started to suck on it. My hands reach the hem of her shirt again. As I started to lift it over her head. As it went over, she was sitting in her pink bra. I licked my lips as my hands traveled to her back, gripping her bra strap. Right when I was going to un-hook it, she stopped me.

"Wait! Robin, I can't" Shay said as I stared at her with confusion. "Now what's wrong?" I groaned as she sat up, getting her shirt and putting it on.

"Well, Uh... You... We..." Shay stuttered. I stared at her, trying so hard to understand what she wanted to say. "Shay, everything was going good. I wasn't gonna get you pregnant" I honestly said.

"That's not the problem Robin!" Shay snarled at me. I was taken back as I grabbed my shirt. "Then what is it?" I said as I stared at the fallen tears coming out of her eyes.

"Robin, I'm sixteen! We're sixteen. We can't... Lose our virginity now. Some people lost it when they were fifteen! And they still cry everyday about it. I don't want to see... You naked and I'm not ready to do the same. Robin... I love you, yes. But... I'm not ready" Shay said as she started to cry.

I smiled slightly as I stood up, bringing her up with me. Shay didn't want to look at me, she didn't want our eyes to meet. But, I didn't care. I brought her chin up, as her hands fall to my chest. I kissed her forehead gently as I felt her whimper.

"Please don't be mad at me Robin. Don't kiss me like that. I'm a bad girlfriend. I am... Sorry" Shay muttered as she started to cry. I stared at her, wonder why she said that.

"Listen Shay. This isn't your fault. Don't ever think it is. You weren't ready and I totally understand. Listen, it's okay baby. I'll wait my whole life when it comes to you. Whenever you are ready, I'll be right here. I'll even wait twenty years if I have to. As long as we'll be together and I'll be first. I never felt this way about someone before Shay. I love you. A lot" I poured my heart out.

She blushed madly as she snuggled into my chest as I kissed her cheek. "You're really sweet Robin. Don't worry, I feel the same way about you. And... I love you too"

Riley's POV/

"Thank you love for the food. It was delicious" Jay complemented. "Thank you" Roxy, Rockell and I said simultaneously.

"Well... Why don't you guys form a band?" Roxy said, reminding us the real reason why we had to talk to the boys. "It's complicated" Nathan frowned.

"How so?" I asked. The boys stared at us and sighed. "Well... The reason why we broke up was... Because we all were fighting for a girl" Jay replied shamefully.

"What happened?" Roxy asked as they looked at each other with concern. "Well... There was this beautiful girl. She claimed that she had a crush on all of us. We thought she was a fan... But she was in "love." With all of us. And we all liked her back" Nathan frowned.

I sat there with shock. I mean... What? "What happened after that?" Rockell asked, begging to know the rest of the story. "We kept on fighting and once we went over the limit and we broke the band up" Tom sighed.

"Why don't you guys become a band again. You guys won't fight over any girl anymore" I smiled at them. "Your right. We won't over any girl. Because we all like different girls" Jay smiled, showing his cute dimples.

DID I JUST CALL HIM CUTE?

"Those girls must be lucky" Roxy smiled. "Thanks love" Nathan smiled at her.

"Could you guys give us a tour around the area. We want to go check some stores and get to know the place" Tom asked us. We all looked at each other.

"I mean, we all want to go to separate stores. Maybe each of you could show us those places" Nathan smiled. "You guys have to ask my dad" Rockell frowned.

"Leave that to us"

•••••••••••••

Would you guys want Riley to dump Drake and date Jay? Would you guys want Rockell to dump Kelsey and date Tom? Do you guys want Roxy to go out with Nathan?

• Is it a date?

• Comment possible ship names for Robin and Shay

• Shay is scared :(

~Allexa