Sorry

Riley's POV/

I was confused. I saw something on Roxy's arm. And I'm not a noisy person... To my friends. But we're talking about Roxy here. She's my best friend and she's also one of my favorite cousins.

"Uh nothing. There's nothing on my arm" Roxy quickly replied as her eyes widen. I cock an eyebrow up. "Are you sure?" I say staring at her. Roxy bit her lip as she pushed her hair back.

This particular face I am making could make anyone say anything. I know when Roxy's lying. When she pushes her hair back, that means that she's scared or hiding something. One or the other. I stared at Roxy once more.

"Totally Riley. She did nothing wrong. Don't worry about it" Diana cut in. I stared at the both. Hmm, I'll get to the bottom of this. "Okay. Cool, c'mon. We have to meet up with the boys" I replied.

I wasn't convinced. Obviously, but I will not say anything. When Roxy is ready, she will tell me. Who am I kidding, I will find out because if Roxy is hiding it... Then it's bad. I walk out the bathroom as I went to Rockell.

Diana's POV/

"That was close" Roxy said as she took a deep breath. "Holding in your breath the whole time? That scared?" I glared at her. She should've told her.

"Yes! If Riley found out... She would go to my mom. Then she'd come to me and then I'd be kicked out the school and be put in rehab" Roxy sighed as she splashed water on her face.

"Thanks for not telling" Roxy mumbled into the tissue paper since she was washing the water off of her face. "Whatever" I mumbled as I leaned against the sink.

Roxy trapped me. Putting each of her arms on either side of me. Leaving them on the sink. Like I said... Trapping me.

"Are you mad" Roxy said, standing very closely to me. My breath huffed as I crossed my arms in front of me. "Kinda. You made me lie to Riley. I hate lying. And you guilted me into it" I said as I pushed Roxy out of my way.

"You know you love me" Roxy smirked. I stared at her blankly. "Even if I do, I don't wanna lie" I glared at the smiling girl.

"But you never have to do it again" Roxy said as she threw her arms around me. Hugging me tightly. I hugged back as I left my hands on her shoulder. "Next time you cut. Please... Tell me first" I didn't want her to do this... Alone.

"Okay fine" Roxy said as she kissed my cheek. Very closely to my lips actually. I blushed and I looked down. "Bye Diana. Make sure you splash water on your face. To hide your blush" Roxy smirked.

She walked towards the door. She looked back and blew a kiss. I blushed more and looked down.

Wow

Roxy's POV/

Making Diana blush is fun. 'Cause she blushes easily. I wonder why she blushed so much when I kissed her cheek. Unless she's... No. She can't be. I've known her my whole life. She can't be gay. Could she?

"You ready to go?" My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Rockell say. I nodded as I saw Kelsey staring at me. She smirked. "Have fun. Text me when you get home" Kelsey said as she planted a sweet kiss on Rockell's lips.

Rockell blushed. "Okay I will" Rockell replied as she hugged Kelsey. Kelsey smiled and walked away. "You guys are so cute" Riley giggled. Rockell blushed. "Right Roxy? Aren't they adorable?" Riley pointed at me.

I let out a weak smile. Sorta not agreeing with my older cousin but not wanting to say why. "Totally" I said with much enthusiasm as I could. "Okay.... C'mon. Let's go pick up the boys. Their waiting outside" Rockell said. Putting down her phone. Since they texted her.

"Okay. Let's go"

Reese's POV/

"MOM" I yelled as I walked into my house. I was beyond pissed. I had every right to be.

1. My parents lied to me again... Or at least I think they did

2. Jake kept the idea stuck into my head about if I honestly think that my dad... Is my dad

3. Plus, I failed my English test

"What's wrong Reese?" My mother said as she walked into the room. I put my backpack on the floor. "You tell me mom. Or should I even call you that" I glared.

A/N: Who knows where I got that part from? *HINT* Its from a movie and it started with a "T"

"I am your mother. I could tell you that. What are you talking about anyway?" My mom said as she stared at me with glassy eyes. "Ross isn't my dad" I shrieked.

My moms face went pale as she stared at me. "Yes... He is" My mom said as she gulped. "No he's not. Jake asked me if I thought that he was my real dad. And... I don't think he is" I confessed.

My mom walked over to me. Kneeled down so she was a little shorter than me. "Reese... Your father and I really do not want to go over this conversation again." My mom said.

I sighed as I looked down. My mom cracked a smile as she tilted my head up. "Although, a father isn't a guy who gets his wife pregnant and leaves. A father is a man that supports his wife and the child. A man who's been there for every step of the way. A man who loves his child. That's a father. And that's everything Ross is" My mother finished.

"Sorry" I said as I felt like shit. "It's okay sweetie. I remember, when you were younger, kids used to pick on you. They said you were ugly because they thought you were really short and skinny. But you would run to me" My mother smiled.

I smiled as I stared at her. Wanting her to continue. "And?" I asked smiling. My mom smiled as she cupped my cheek.

"I would kiss your forehead and tell you that you are my son and I love you and you have nothing to worry about"

Rockell's POV/

"Okay... So where do you guys wanna go?" Riley asked as we started to walk into a big mall. "Well... I want a new suit. All my other suits are quiet old and I feel in America that you are supposed to dress... Popping?" Jay said.

I quietly laughed. "Or whatever you guys call good looking" Jay laughed. "What about you?" I asked Tom. He smiled at me.

"I need video games. I believe my brother wants "Uncharted 3?" He asked unsure. I nodded as Nathan smiled.

"And I would like a new skateboard. So... How are we going to do this?" Nathan asked confused. "Could I go with Roxy?" He asked.

I stared at him and then at Roxy. Riley smirked and I giggled. Roxy blushed. "Why do you wanna go with me?" Roxy bit her lip.

"Cause I like you"

•••••••••••••

Who watches "The Vampire Diaries?" Team Stefan? Team Damon or Team Klaus? Answer: TEAM DAMON!!!

• Does Roxy like Nathan?

• Is Reese convinced that Ross is his father?

• Why did Diana blush a lot when Roxy kissed her cheek?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*