Decisions Are Tough

Roxy's POV/

I leaned in as Nathan did as well. I smiled cheekily as I connected our lips together. Nathan caressed my cheek as I held him tightly against my lips. I think I felt a spark... I don't even know. So, I decided to break the kiss. My heart beat sped as I started to blush.

"I think we'll have a wonderful time tonight" Nathan smiled. I nodded as I played a key on the piano. "I'm pretty sure we will" I smiled.

"But... Let me ask you something. Your not doing it for me right? You truly want to attend the date?" Nathan asked curiously. I bit my lip. "Yea, I wanna go with you" I blushed.

Nathan blushed as he began to look around the studio again. He picked something off the floor. He started to jingle them in his hands.

"Remember... Your keys also needs an alarm if you loose them. Blasted things always getting out of my grip"

Riley's POV/

It's about... I say 7:30 and I'm bored. My mom and dad went out to dinner. I find it awesome how they could still act like a couple. Randy was probably out with this girl... Dylan. It was funny because I thought he was gay. Anyway... I walked into the kitchen, wanting food. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I groaned as I took it out.

Drake - Wanna meet up somewhere? I wanna talk to you

I smiled at the thought. We never talk anymore. We just... Kiss and it gets annoying. I'm starting to think that he is only dating me for my body.

Riley - Sure... When?

Rockell's POV/

I sat on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. Do I like Tom? I'm dating Kelsey. This is the struggle of being Bisexual. You don't know who you like... Or what you like.

"You've been awfully quiet since you got home. Anything on your mind?" My mom said as she walked in. I stared at her and sighed. "Mom... Do you and dad hate me that I like girls?" I asked.

"What?" My mother asked as I quickly dug my face into my pillow. "You think your father and I hate you?" She repeated.

Her blonde hair moved off of her face as I put my feet close to my chest. "Yea. Since you were very shocked when I kissed Kelsey that night" I frowned.

My mom moved a strand of my hair, putting it behind my ear. "I was shocked because I didn't expect it right then and there. I'm sad that you didn't tell me before... But I respect your decision" She kissed my cheek.

"Thanks mom" I smiled. She smiles as well and sat on my bed. Cross here feet like me. "Now... Tell me about your problem" She said as she clapped her hands.

"I think I like Tom but I love Kelsey. Tom is so sweet and Kelsey's been there for me. I'm just so confused" I frowned. My mother giggled.

"The boy in the band?" She asked as I nodded. "Listen Rockell. I'll give you advice that my mother told me when I was in your predicament" She started.

"Give each of them a chance. You might not know who you'll fall for"

Ross's POV/

"Are you done yet?"

"I'm very close"

"Hurry up... I don't have all day. I have a wife and kids"

"You wanted to keep this a secret"

"I can't tell her yet. She doesn't wanna do this, that's why your here Courtney"

"Just... We need to hurry fast. This is the forth time this week"

"Okay... Let's try this"

•••••••••••••

I told you guys. Book is on hold. I'm very sorry for the late update. I love you all :*

• Does Roxy like Nathan... Or Ashton?

• Who do want Rockell to choose? Kelsey or Tom?

• Who the hell is Courtney?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*