Tell Me Anything

Rockell's POV/

"Do you and Roxy have bad history?" I asked as Kelsey choked on her drink. I pat her back in confusion. "Uh... What do you mean? Who told you that?" Kelsey asked me as she looked around.

"Uh... It's just the way how you and Roxy act towards each other. Like, every time one of you guys face each other. One of you rolls your eyes or the other sucks in their teeth" I mumbled.

Kelsey stared at me. She sets her drink down. Held me by my neck and kissed me roughly. I let my hands go to her waist as I pulled her in more. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Please honey. Do don't that here" My mom snarled at me. I blushed as Kelsey let go of my neck. "Mom. We're trying to have a moment" I cheekily smiled.

"Sorry" My mom said, walking away casually. I rolled my eyes as I stared at Kelsey. She smirks and pecks my lips. "Who cares if we had history. The only thing that matters right now is you and me. That we're together" Kelsey said, kissing my hand.

I blushed at the gesture. I looked down and Kelsey put her finger under my chin. She tilted my head up and kissed my lips. Not caring who was staring.

"Don't focus on the past. The past can be horrible and painful. Right now is a gift. That's why we call it the present" Kelsey pecked my cheek. I smiled as she put her arm around me. Kissing the top of my head.

"I really like you Rock. Always remember that"

Roxy's POV/

I stared at Kelsey and Rockell. Kissing and talking. I have a huge secret with Kelsey. But that's for another time. I started walking in the dress I was wearing. I was wearing a cardigan over my dress and I wore leggings. I had to. I didn't want anyone to see my slits. I started walking as I bumped into someone.

"Don't ruin the dress. We just bought it" I heard a girl say. I stared at the brunette. Natalie Simpson. "OMG hi!" I said as I hugged her.

Natalie was one of my best friends. Her and I are really close. I tell her everything. Even about my cuts and me not eating. Natalie finished hugging me and felt my arms. Squeezing them and staring at me.

"Roxy. Have you been eating" I stared at her. Shaking my head, ashamed. "Why not. Roxy. You have to eat. Your gonna get sick and more skinnier. Well, more than you already are" Natalie frowned.

"Good. That's what I want" I replied, having no interest in this talk. I've been through this before. "Okay. Are you ready to see the new band. I heard its sick" Natalie said, changing the subject.

"But before we talk about cute guys" Natalie said as I started to listen. "You know you could tell me anything" Natalie said to me as I smiled. I hugged her tightly.

"I know I can"

Jay's POV/

I wondered around the backyard. Might I say, it is beautiful. The food looked delicious. And so did the scenery. Rocky, Riker, Ross and Ell were somewhere. Probably with their wife's while I was with the lads.

"You didn't forget the song right?" I asked Nathan and Tom. They both nodded. "This is our first performance since we broke up. Let's make this right" I smiled.

They all nodded as Tom began to strung his guitar. Playing it playfully while Nathan was singing quietly. We three are very talented. I mean, I was nineteen, Tom was eighteen and Nathan was seventeen. We all have our own dress code. Suits or tuxedos for life. I saw Riker approach me with Bradley Simpson.

"Hello boys. This is Bradley Simpson. This is Jay, Nathan and that's Tom" Riker introduced. We all shook hands with the Australian. "I can't wait to see you guys play. You guys take requests right?" Bradley laughed.

We all nodded seriously as Riker smiled.

Laura's POV/

"Is Riker gonna be okay?" I asked Ross who was dancing with me. He smiled at me. "Yea. He's gonna be fine. He's just pissed" Ross replied.

"I mean I would too. If I found out that someone I love or very close to had sex with someone. Do you know how pissed I would've got" I replied. Ross nodded nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked my husband. I hope he's not hiding anything. "Nothing" Ross replied. I stared at him. But I went along with it.

"Alright I would like everyone's attention now. It's time to see if this new sexy band would be "Rockin' Records" Material. Please put your hands together for 'The Wanted'

•••••••••••••

GUYS. VOTE FOR THE KCA'S FOR ROSS/LAURA AND AUSTIN AND ALLY

PLEASE VOTE BECAUSE SKAI JACKSON IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT AUSTIN AND ALL

*LINK IN MY BIO*

• Did Ross make it obvious?

• Remember, Jay McGuiness Nathan Skyes and Tom Parker are real people and 'The Wanted' is also a real band.

• Roxy and Natalie. Tension? I think

~Allexa