I Miss You

Laura's POV/

I brought flowers as I held them tightly in my hands. I took a deep breath as I entered the graveyard.

Today was my mom and dads death anniversary...

I miss them soooooooooooooo much. Even though my dad went a little overboard with me and Ross dating, I  still hate him. He ruined my life. He killed my mom.

I miss my mom the most.

She risked her life for me and Vanessa...

I casually walked down the graves. My heals slumping into the soft mud. Tears already forming in my eyes as I read some of the names of the graves. But as I approached my mom and dads grave, I stop by one in particular.

Cody Allen Christian "A Good Man"

I shut my eyes as the memories flood back in my head. Would it be totally ludicrous if I say that I miss him?

But Reese is here

But we didn't make love, he forced it. I didn't want it or like it one bit.

But Reese is here

But now Reese is having troubles because Ross isn't his real dad.

But Reese is here

That's what matters, Reese is here. That he is living. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. Besides Reagan and Ross and I's marriage.

Cody was my boyfriend before of course. I sigh as I carefully picked out a single flower and I laid it on the dirt next to his grave.

"You weren't a bad guy Cody, you just made a lot of bad mistakes"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I don't know what to do mom" I cried as I gently sat next to her grave. Crying on it as I hugged it. I miss her... Oh how I miss her.

I can't live without a mom... Nobody can.

Everybody needs that place in your heart when you know that your mom loves you.

My dad? He made big mistakes to, killing my mom, kidnaping me and stuff like that. But that was in the past.

Ellen Marano "A caring mother"

"What do I do mom? Reese is depressed, Reagan is failing her classes and Ross and I might be divorced? What do I do? I need you" I cried out as I put my hands up to my face.

"I miss you mommy" I said into my hands as I heard a branch crack. I looked up as I saw my sister standing there.

"Figured you'd be here. Mind if I cry with you?"

Vanessa's POV/

I hugged Laura tightly as she cried non-stop in my arms. I began to tear up as well as I rubbed her back. Cooing soft words in her ear.

"I miss her Ness" Laura muttered into my shoulder as I hugged her tighter. "So do I Laur, so do I" I said as I kissed her hair.

"I need her now Vanessa! Why did dad have to do this? It would've been better if I just died. I want to die! Okay? I wanna kill myself! I WANT TO DIE!" Laura yelled as she got away from my arms and ran away.

I chased after her. Calling her name loudly.

She wanted to die?

That's not good, I would be alone. She's the only Marano left... Well you know what I mean.

I ran up to her to see Laura punching a tree. Her fist turned red as she began punching again and again. I stopped her as I held her hands and hugged her.

"Please Vanessa, I want to die" Laura cried as I hugged her tighter. I hope this isn't a major thing.

"No you don't. Who's gonna take care of Reagan and Reese?" I said as I began to cry as well. Laura is my pride and joy. And she's my sister, my best friend. I can't loose her.

"They're the problem Vanessa. Reese hates me, Reagan likes Ross anyways! And Ross? Us being a couple is the worst thing ever created. WE ARENT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!" Laura yelled as she cried harder.

Her face was red and her eyes were puffy. Tears started and they didn't stop. I was scared for her...

"Listen to me, none of that is true. You should know that. Reese doesn't hate you and Reagan loves you! ROSS LOVES YOU! AND HE WILL NEVER STOP!" I said as Laura got out of my grip again.

She walked towards my dads grave. She looked at it and crossed her arms. "I wonder if I died right now, and I go to heaven and I see you there with mom. I want to see mom and I can't because of your mental ass!" Laura yelled as she kicked the grave.

Damiano Marano "A good dad"

Laura shrieked as I shut my eyes. Crying as I opened them. Seeing that Laura sat next to the grave of my mom. She laid against the rock as I looked at her.

"Vanessa, am I crazy? Is it crazy that I miss mom so much that I wanna die so I can be with her?"

Author's POV/

Vanessa sat next to Laura and held her tightly in her arms. Vanessa wouldn't let Laura go, and Laura wouldn't let go of the grave.

"Your not crazy Laura. But you dying, killing yourself is crazy. Laura, mommy is always here. In your heart" Vanessa said as she pointed to Laura's heart.

She looked up from the grave, her eyes being squinted and her skin was red. As if she was blushing intensely. Vanessa held her hands and she hugged Laura.

"Your scaring me Laura, don't ever say that about yourself. I can't live without you. Don't talk like that" Vanessa purred as Laura shivered.

"I miss her more than anything." Laura cried as Vanessa frowned. She saw the flowers and quickly took one out as well.

"Even though your a horrible person, I still miss you" Vanessa said as she put down a flower on his grave.

"My family..." Laura said as I frowned at her. She was scaring me...

"You have a new family Laura. Reagan and Reese need a mother as much as you need one. I miss mom but... I'm sure she misses us too" Vanessa cooed as Laura shut her eyes.

"In heaven?"

"Yes"

•••••••••••••

Very sad chapter, I thought I should get a little Laurnessa in there. Was it sad?

• Poor Vanessa

• Poor Laura

• Laura wants to die? 😱😱😱😱😱

~Ava

*COMMENT AND VOTE*