Do You Think I'm Fat?

Robin's POV/

After that whole dinner, my parents thought we should go home, considering that we had school tomorrow. We all were already at school, waiting for class to start. Randy, Rockell, Riley and Roxy were all waiting for Ricky. Reese went inside already. We were sitting on a table, outside. But it was incredibly hot out here.

"Rockell, you pretty good on guitar right?" Riley asked Rockell as she stared at her and smiled. "I'm pretty good. Why?" Rockell asked her as Riley bit her lip.

"I was wondering if you could teach Randy and I how to play one? Like... Music lessons?" Riley asked with an unsure look."Wait! Music lessons? I know how to play an electric guitar" Randy said as I punched him lightly.

"I know how to play drums, doesn't mean that I'm good at it" I smiled. "Continue Riley" I added as Riley kissed my cheek.

Causing me to blush.

"This is why your my favorite" Riley giggled. "Same" I winked as Rockell chuckled. Our relationship is cute.

"I thought I was" Rockell said sadly as Riley laughed. "You know what I mean" Riley said as Rockell nodded. Giggling in the process.

"Why not your dad?" Roxy asked Riley as she bit her lip. "I want it to be a surprise for my dad. I mean, he knows that I'm learning how to play. But I didn't tell him about the band. I'm getting Ricky to book us a gig" Riley said as Roxy nodded.

"What about Uncle Ross?" I asked her as she glared at me. "Reese isn't even in the band. What makes you think I'm gonna ask him for lesson if his son isn't even in the band?" Riley snarled.

"Reese isn't his real son" Randy muttered as we all glared at him. "Never say that Randy... Ever" Rockell said, sending him the most deathliest glare ever.

Randy and Rockell glared at each other. They just stared at each other... Their eyes full of hatred. Sending it towards each other. No one says that about Reese.

It's fvcked up...

"Fvck this shit" Randy said as he slammed his hands loudly on the table. Causing everyone to look at us. He picked up his bag and ran off school property.

"Randy where are you going?" I yelled as Randy looked back. He stuck up the middle finger and started to walk away.

Well then... Fvck you too!

"Aren't you gonna chase after him?" Roxy asked Riley as she stared. "No, he's angry at something. He needs to blow off some steam" Riley said nervously.

"What's up his ass?" Roxy asked as I cracked my knuckles. "I don't know" Riley said as she stared at her younger brothers path.

"Is this about the music lesson?" Rockell asked as Riley shrugged. I shook my head and everyone stared at me. "What's wrong with him then?" Riley asked.

"Randy and Dylan broke up" I muttered as they all stared at me. "He's gay? And he didn't tell me!" Roxy said as I chuckled. "No, Dylan is a girl" Rockell corrected.

"Why'd they split? And who broke up with who?" Rockell asked as I thought about it. "Dylan is moving somewhere else and she's transferring schools. She kept this from him for a long time. Dylan going into this school was no need considering the time she spent here. Dylan broke up with Randy" I started but Riley cut me off.

"So... Why is he mad? He didn't get to sleep with her, if that's the case then---" Riley said as I shook my head repeatedly. "No, that's not what the problem is. He really likes her. Like... A lot and she's leaving tomorrow and it's tough considering that she told him on such short notice" I frowned.