Lunch

Robin's POV/

So far, school's going great. Randy found himself a girl. Me and Shay are doing awesome. I first met her in class, she fell and I helped her up. A cliché way how to meet someone. We got close and I kissed her so here we are. She has short brown hair, average height, beautiful eyes. And she's mine. I'm still wondering what's wrong with Roxy tho.

"When's lunch?" Randy said putting his head down. In our fifth period class which was biology.

"Next period. Think you can make 20 more minutes?" I say laughing a little. "No, that's a long time. And I hate biology" Randy says thumping his head up and down.

"Well you have no choice. Now, go take a walk or something" I say copying down notes for an experiment were about to do. By me saying to "Take a walk" I mean go to the bathroom or something.

"I should. But we have to do an experiment. And you and I are gonna be lab partners so I have to stay. And if I don't your gonna kick my ass when we get home" He says picking up his pencils.

We were best friends. Even tho were related, were good friends. We do everything for each other.

"Fine. Thanks bud" I say patting his shoulder.

Also laughing. We continue to write but then Randy twists me around. Looking at me with hope.

"Do you think me and Dylan would be a good couple?" He asks out if curiosity. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Who's Dylan? Wait! YOUR GAY!" I ask with widen eyes.

"No dude! I'm not gay! The girl that walked in late first period today. That Dylan" He said. His voice, a hint of annoyance.

I chuckle. "Oh her, sure I mean. She doesn't know anything about you. So be fresh as in, be cool and a person that she might wanna be with" I say to him.

He smiles at me nudging my shoulder,. He always goes to me for relationship advice.

"Thanks Robin" He says and we return to our work.

"She's just soo pretty. I mean, her hair and eyes are just so--" Randy starts off. But the teacher interrupts him.

"Excuse me. Lynch... Ratliff, am I disturbing your conversation?" Dr. G, our teacher said mad.

I look down while Randy cocks an eyebrow up. "Uh, actually you were kinda disturbing our--" "Sorry, we'll do our work now" I say interrupting Randy from getting us in trouble.

I give him a "Don't say anything" look. I really didn't wanna get in trouble. He rolls his eyes as Dr. G goes back to the front of the board. Randy scoffs, picking up his pencil as well as me. After a few minutes into the class Randy passed me a note.

"Now you see why I hate biology?" It read. I chuckle, crumbling the paper.

Rockell's POV/

Finally... Lunch! I walk through the doors seeing many kids eating and talking. The lunchroom was big. As I walk to the lunch line, I feel petite arms wrap around me. I turn around and automatically lips crashed into mines. I was taking back at first but when I realized that I was kissing Kelsey, I kissed back.

"Hey baby" she said holding my hand and walking with me on line to get food. "Hey, what was the class you had before lunch?" I ask getting a tray.

"Uh, math. I hate math. The only good thing about it is leaving and seeing you" She says kissing my temple.

I blush and I get my lunch and walk to my usually seat. I quickly let go of Kelsey's hand and she frowns. I give her an apologetic smile and I sit down. Roxy was sitting next to me, Kelsey in front of me. Then Randy, Robin, Shay, Reese and then Riley. Roxy looked at Kelsey and then she looked down at her hands. Kelsey looked at her weirdly too. What the hell is up with them?