Can't You See That I Regret It?

Vanessa's POV/

"What do you mean... You had sex with Ross?" Rydel said as all the girls stared at my in shock. I shut the door and locked it.

"I had... Sex with Ross" I said as tears threatened to come out of my eyes.

Savannah had sadness in her eyes...

Alexa had worry in her eyes...

Rydel had disappointed in her eyes...

"When?" Alexa said as I bit my lip. "A couple of months after Ross got out of jail" I said as they all stared at me in shock.

"When Ross and Laura were engaged?" Rydel asks as I stared at her. "Somewhere around there. I regret it" I said as Alexa scoffed.

"Obviously you regret it. You slept with your sisters fiancé" Alexa spit at me as I sighed. "We were drunk!" I defensively said.

"That doesn't mean shit. Being drunk is probably even worse" Savannah muttered as I put my face in the palms of my hands. "Now what?" Rydel asks as I sigh.

"It was a long time ago. I'm trying to forget it and I didn't wanna think about it either. The thought of Ross and I sexually going at each other... Pains me. I hate myself for doing that with him. I just saw how happy Laura was with him and now that their having problems... The timings all wrong" I said as they frowned.

Alexa shut her eyes tightly.

Savannah stared at the floor.

Rydel just bit her nails.

"That's a slut move..." Rydel said as I stared at her in shock. "Did... Did you just call me a slut?" I said in disbelief.

"You can't blame her. That was a slut move. Doing it with your sisters boyfriend" Alexa added as I glared. "I wasn't there at the time... But it kinda is" Savannah mumbled.

"Can't you see that I'm trying to regret it? Maybe I am a slut. Maybe I am, but I regret it terribly. And you guys calling me that... It's uncalled for" I said as they all sighed

Rydel's POV/

I just called my best friend a slut... Great 👍

"You?... And Ross?" I said as Vanessa rolled her eyes. "I know it takes a long time to process but... It was a long time ago and it doesn't need anymore attention" Vanessa mumbled.

"We're still trying to figure out why you would do that with him" Alexa said as I bit my lip. "I was caught up in the moment" Vanessa defensively said

"That's not a fvcking excuse" Savannah yelled. "Relax... Everyone" I said as they all took in a deep breath.

"I know what Vanessa did was wrong and we are talking about it... One on one. But... Laura can't know about this. It'll ruin her" I said as they all nodded.

"Promise not to drop hints to her or tell her"

"Promise"

"Promise"

"Promise"

Ross's POV/

"What promise" Reese chuckled as he went to wash his hands.

"Nothing Reese" Laura said as I stared at her. "No promise." I quickly said as Reese looked at me.

"You misheard us" Laura said as I stared at my wife.

"Mom... Dad. Are you feeling okay?" Reese said as he took a step forward. "We're fine. We promised that..." Laura said as her eyes trailed to mine.

"We promised that... Your mother and I will be the greatest parents in the world and we're gonna be a happy, loving, perfect couple for our adorable children" I smiled.

Laura's POV/

"Well he bought our act" I said as I walked outside with Ross. "Bought what?" Ross asked me as I stared up at him.

"The whole... Greatest parents in the world. Loving and caring... Some shit like that" I said as I realized what I said. Ross stared at me with sadness in his eyes.

"It wasn't an act. I was serious" Ross said as I bit my lip. "I can't act like that... I love you and all. But my perspective on you changed" I said as Ross frowned.

He leaned forward and brought my body around. So his arms were around my waist and mine were around his neck. He leaned forward, our foreheads pinned against each other's.

"That's all I wanna hear from your mouth. You love me. And I love you to death. What I did was wrong. And even if you forgive me... I'll never forgive myself"

Robin's POV/

"Where's Ricky, Reagan and Reese?" I asked my cousins as they all walked up to me. "Ricky and Reagan are playing something and Reese went inside.

"I wish Shay and I are gonna be exactly like Uncle Ross and Aunt Laura in the future" I said, admiring how Uncle Ross and Aunt Laura held each other.

"That's adorable Rob" Rockell gushed as I blushed. "I guess. But aren't they getting divorced?" Randy asked.

"I don't think so" Rockell said as Riley bit her lip. "I don't even know the story but what looks like it... They're not" Riley said.

"Uncle Ross cheated on Aunt Laura with some bitch named Courtney. Aunt Laura caught them making out or something." Roxy frowned.

"How do you know?" Randy asked as Roxy bit her lip. "I heard mom talking on the phone" Roxy muttered.

"What does Raura mean?" I asked as they all stared at me.

A/N - Best ship in the whole fvcking world

"Where did you hear that?" Rockell asked as I smiled. "Uncle Riker said that he hasn't seen Raura together or something like that" I replied.

"Obviously Uncle Ross and Aunt Laura's ship name" Riley dead palmed.

"Ohh"

•••••••••••••

Those who care about me and those are wondering about my profile picture... Look at my bio. I think I'm done with life 😁🔫

• Is Vanessa a slut?

• Robin or Randy?

• Roxy or Riley or Rockell?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*