I... Can't Tell You

Riley's POV/

"Yes" I said as I put my hand on his lap and kissed his lips. I felt Sean smile as he put his hands on my cheek, cupping it slightly.

"And you said you weren't dating him" Michelle said as she scoffed. I just blushed as I squeezed Sean's hand that happened to be intertwined with mine.

"Okay class" The teacher said as she walked in. I smiled at Sean as he just stared at the teacher. Smiling and laughing. I blushed as I sat comfortably in my chair.

"Turn to the person to your side and ask them a physics question and see if they can answer it" She said as I turned to Sean.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked me as I blushed madly.

"I don't know" I said as I looked down while I let my fluid go away.

"I'm lucky"

Dean's POV/

"Who's at your house?" Roxy asked me as we walked up my doorstep. "No one. My parents are never home and my brother is probably somewhere" I plainly said as I opened the door.

"C'mon. Let's go to your room" Roxy said as she put an arm around me. "Buddy" Roxy punched my arm playfully. Teasing me.

"Wow. I just got friend zoned" I groaned as Roxy giggled. She took my wrist as I took her up my room. "Cool room" Roxy complimented.

I smiled as she looked around. There were three skateboards against the wall. And there was a whole stash of different music types. A cool bed and the walls were painted grey.

"Pretty badass" Roxy smiled as she picked up one of my skateboards. "You ever fall?" She asked as she sat the skateboard down.

"Nah, I've been skating for years. I don't fall anymore. Unless I'm trying out a new trick" I shrugged. She nodded as she looking around more.

"You like music?" She asked as she laid on the bed. Her shirt was pulled down, showing a little bite of cleavage. I found myself staring at her beautiful body. She looked like an angel.

"Uh... Yea. I... Um, yes. Their beautiful! Wait what?" I said as I smacked my head. "Stupid stupid stupid... Stupid... Gorgeous" I said as I stared at her breasts again.

"My eyes are up here" Roxy smiled as she crossed her legs. I blushed as I laid next to her. "Not my fault you look sexy on my bed with your boobs showing" I defensively said. She turned her head.

"You think I'm sexy?" Roxy asked innocently. I bit my lip and nodded. Looking down as I blushed. "Aww... That's cute" Roxy said as she kissed my cheek.

"Ugh, could you kiss me somewhere else?" I mumbled into my pillow. Roxy giggled. "I can't just kiss you. We would have to date" Roxy said as she stuck out her bottom lip.

"If you want us to be a couple Dean. Just ask" Roxane teased as she went on top of me, straddling me.

"It's just a question Dean. One. Simple. Question" Roxy said. She gripped my hands and put it on her waist.

"In order for you to be my girlfriend. I need you to do one thing" Roxy said as she leaned down, to my lips. "Which is?" I breathed out.

"Kiss me" Roxane lustfully said. I smirked at her. I got up a little, very closely to our lips. "No problem" I smiled.

Roxane smiled as I connected my lips with hers. Roxy smiled into it and took my head into her hands and pulled me closer. Roxy stood on her knees as I tilted my head up to keep the kiss going. I squeezed her waist as she moaned slightly. Roxy leaned down, since she was still on top of me and left me lips. I frowned and Roxy giggled.