Robin & Shay's "First Date"

Rockell's POV/

"Well... Hi I'm Riley. I didn't get to meet you guys when you performed and I'm sorry I missed it. I'm sure you guys were great" Riley said as she put on a smile. Fake bitch 😂😂

"We met already" Roxy and I said simultaneously. "Hello Riley. It's a pleasure to meet you. You are very beautiful" Jay said as he stared at Riley with glassy eyes.

"Oh, thank you" Riley blushed. "Don't mention it" Jay smiled as he kept his state on Riley. Me and Roxy stared at both of them with amusement and confusion.

"Well, have a seat" I said as the three guys sat down. "You as well look beautiful Rockell. Very stunning" Tom complemented.

"Uh, thanks" I said as I didn't know what to say. "Don't worry Roxy. You as well are very beautiful. All three of you are. But Roxy... You are the most" Nathan said to Roxy.

Roxy blushed as she looked down, thanking them.

Roxy' POV/

"You guys didn't!" Jay said as he started to laugh. "I swear we did. But Riley thought of it" Rockell quickly said, giggling.

"What! No, it was ROXY who had the idea. I just agreed with her" Riley defended herself.

"You girls are hilarious" Nathan said as he stared at me. I blushed, looking down. "Are you guys hungry?" Rockell asked the boys.

"Uh, yea sorta" Tom said as he smiled. "You guys want any food?" I asked them. Tom and Nathan nodded.

"You girls don't have to buy it for us." Jay said as he stared at his friends with disapproval. "No, we made a couple of sandwiches for you guys" Riley smiled.

"We greatly appreciate it. Thanks love" Jay said. We all nodded as we exited the door.

Nathan's POV/

"Are we seriously hitting on our bosses daughters?" I asked as I flipped my hair. "Hey, their sexy girls. And plus, have been single for a long time" Jay frowned.

"So wait, before we break any guy code or anything. Who you you guys like?" Tom asked us.

We all smiled at each other.

"Riley"

"Rockell"

"Roxy"

Robin's POV/

We walked up to the field as Shay stood there with a shocked expression.

"OMG Robin, is this for us?" Shay said out of excitement. I smiled at her. She was adorable when she was excited. "Yea baby, this is all for us" I smiled at her.

I had a blanket laid on the very tall grass. I also had a picnic basket there with yummy food. Vegetables and peanut butter sandwiches. Shay is a vegetarian so she doesn't eat meat. She also goes to the gym twice a week. That's why she has a sexy body.

"This reminds me of..." She started off. I smiled as I held her hand and brought it up to my lips. Kissing it and patting it gently. "Our first date. When it rained?" I said, hoping she remembered that day.

"Oh yea. When we first kissed and I became your girlfriend" Shay remembered. I sat her down, sitting next to her. "That was exactly six months ago. I kinda wanna relive that day" I smiled as I curled a finger under her chin.

"That's really sweet Robin" Shay said as she kissed me passionately. "Thanks Shay. I'm glad that we worked out" I said as I kissed her passionately. "Same here" She said as I reconnected our lips.

Shay smiled into it as she stood up and put her legs on either side of me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She crossed her legs behind me as I let my arms fall loosely around her waist. We let go of the kiss as she brought her lisp towards me, but not on my lips.

"I need to tell you something" I said into her lips. "What is it?" Shay asked as she let her hands go on her lap. I took a deep breath.

"We dated for a long time and I just wanna say... I love you. I didn't know how you would react. But I love you. I love everything about you. Your eyes, your face, your laugh. Everything. If Randy heard this then he'd laugh at me. I just... I love you and I fell for you. I fell hard" I breathed out.

Shay blushed madly as she started to squeal in excitement. She attacked my lips as she kissed me roughly. I smiled as I held her up. Making sure she wouldn't fall.

"I love you too" She said as she pushed me on the ground. She squirmed to get on top of me as she reconnected her lips. Sliding her hands under my shirt.

"What're you...?"

And then my shirt comes off

•••••••••••••

Shoutout to Shay's inspiration on her character: @_Redha_Malik_ Please follow her.

• Is Robin and Shay gonna... Do it?

• *SPOILER* : Jay likes Riley, Tom likes Rockell and Nathan likes Roxy. Well, it's not a spoiler. It's pretty obvious.

• What will be their dads opinion on this?

~Allexa