Really Nathan

*LAST CHAPTER. READ THE NOTE*

Rockell's POV/

"Pretty much yeah. But... Right now, my heart belongs to Kelsey" I said as Tom stared at me. "I think it's quite wonderful that you are not ashamed of your sexuality. But... Aren't you afraid?" Tom asked me as he kept looking around.

"Of course I am. I found out I Bisexual three months ago. The thing is that I didn't say anything. My parents and everyone found out" I frowned. Tom stared at me. "How so?" He asked me.

"I was drunk and I kissed Kelsey in front of my parents" I frowned. But I then smiled. "I was drunk, I didn't know how I would've reacted if I knew what I was doing. That's probably the best way of telling my family" I said.

"How did your cousins find out?" Tom asked as he stared at me. Never leaving my eyes. "When I say family, I mean family. My whole family saw. Except my little cousin" I smiled at Tom.

He flashed me a smile and stared at me. He walked closer to me. "Do you love her? What if she breaks your heart?" He asked me, calmly as possible.

"Kelsey loves me. I love her. She can't break my heart. But if she does... I don't know what I'll do because. All the people I talk to... Aren't gay or even bisexual. They can't understand how I feel." I frowned as I stared at him.

"If anything happens Rockell. You could trust me. I am right here for you. Please... Come to me for anything" Tom said as he walked closer to me.

Should I trust him?

You don't know him!

And, your point is??

Do you like him?

I don't know him!

And that matters because...?

I'm dating Kelsey

Doesn't answer my question!

...

Riley's POV/

"Shit, I forgot my car keys at the label" Nathan said as he slammed his fist on my car door. "Careful, if you break that then your paying for the dent" I walked up to Nathan and Roxy with Jay.

"I guess it'll be called a BENT-LEY" Jay said as he slapped his knee. Riley, Nathan and I looked at him in confusion. "Sit down" I smiled. Jay rolled his eyes.

"He's almost as corny as Kelsey" I heard someone say. I turned my head and I saw Rockell and Tom walk up to us. "Hey mate, found what you were looking for?" Nathan asked.

"Uh... Yes I did. He would love it" Tom said, referring to his little brother. "Found your suits? The rubbish all British boys wear" Nathan laughed.

Roxy giggled at his joke as Jay glared at them all. "Actually I did. For the record, all British men wear. For all of us. Suits are gonna be our thing from now on. Understand?" He asks.

"Yea whatever. Listen, I left my car keys at the label. Riley... Could you possibly drive us back??" Nathan asked me. Uncertainly.

"Who's us?" I asked as I cocked an eyebrow up. "Anyone as you please" Nathan smiled.

"Ugh. Fine, drop... Roxy off home" I smirked. Roxy's eyes widen at the thought. Nathan saw this and frowned. "Then I'll drop you off. Let's go" I said as I unlocked the car.

"Don't worry Roxy. I know you don't like me. But... It could be fun?"

Roxy's POV/

"Yea dad... Nothing else... Thanks... He forgot his keys... Yea I'll ask him to open the door... Okay bye... Yea love you too" I said as I hung up my phone call with my dad.

"We could get it?" Nathan asked as he smiled at me. "Yep, let's go" I said as we were dropped off by Riley at the label.

I'm a little pissed that I had to go with him though. I don't know if I should date him. I just... Don't want people to find out about...

"Thanks Shane. I'm sure we'll be out in a couple of minutes" I thanked him. "No prob little Roxane" Shane said as he smiled at me.

I smiled as we walked into a room where Nathan said he left his keys. It was a recording studio actually. There was a beautiful piano there and there were guitars. I walked over to it and I stroked it.

"You play piano?" Nathan simply asked as he stared at me. "My mom taught me. I sing a little. She gave me a sparkly microphone. She said it was hers when she performed" I smiled.

Nathan nodded as he looked around for a while. He then stood up, back faced towards me. He turned around and stared at me with sadness.

"Why didn't you want to go with me?" Nathan said suddenly. I was shocked at his question. "What do you mean?" I asked, clearly knowing what he meant.

"When Riley said for you to go with me. Your eyes were huge. As if... You didn't wanna go with me?" Nathan frowned. I sighed and walked towards him. "I didn't want things to be awkward" I simply said.

He nodded as he began looking again. Nathan then sat next to me on the piano seat. I smiled at him. He then removed my hands and started to play himself.

"Now I'm lost in the distance"

"You look at me like a stranger"

"Cause how it looks right now to me"

"Is that you're scared of the danger"

Nathan said as he played the last key of the piano. "That's how your looking at me. Scared, as if your talking to a stranger. As if... You don't like me." Nathan frowned. Looking down.

I frowned. A light bulb clicked in my head. I cupped his cheek. Leaning very closely to him. Oh shit, I'm gonna kiss him.

"If I didn't like you... Then I wouldn't be doing this"

•••••••••••••

Guys...

Me and my sister are having problems again...

The story is going on hold again

I don't know how long

If it doesn't get better...

I'm going to end this book

• Is Rockell doubting Kelsey?

• Riley and Drake are still not talking

• Is Roxy going to kiss Nathan?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*