Don't Hate Me

Rockell's POV/

I didn't know what I was doing. Why was I acting so dominant towards Kelsey? Was I taking my anger out on her? No, I wasn't going to make love to her. For three reasons :

1. I don't approve of period sex

2. I don't think she's ready. Hell I don't even think I'm ready.

3. I need to see the bruises.

I wait for five minutes outside of the door. I go into her bathroom and take out soap, towels and a little shower head sprinkler.

I walk downstairs to make sure the door is locked. But, I looked inside the kitchen, dinning room and living room. My mouth dropped.

There was broken glass on the floor. Chairs were across the room and little droplets of blood were on the floor. I started to walk carefully over it. Me stopping at a broken picture frame.

*Gasp* I stared at the picture. Rockell's mom and dad were hugging Kelsey and smiling. But this picture was broken and ripped on the sides. I put it down gently as I looked at the couch.

"What happened in here Kelsey?" I said as I continue my walk to the couch.

The cotton was flowing out of it. I looked at the floor and saw a vase that was broken. And then flowers that have been pounded on. I began to walk upstairs as something caught my eye.

... A belt...

I gasped as I looked at it. It was... It felt... It looked like it was whipped on something. It was stretched and the two ends were pressed together. I heard the door open as I sucked in my tears.

It's time!

I walk upstairs and into the room as I stared at the bed. Only to find Kelsey siting there with a sheet wrapped around her. She looked terrified and it looked like she was crying.

"I told you to meet me in the bathroom. And I told you to be completely naked" I said as Kelsey looked at me and bit her lip.

"You need to follow directions more clearly" I said as she sighed. She turned around and dropped the sheet and it landed on the floor. I could see the bruises on her arm.

I shut my eyes as I felt her walk to the bathroom. I opened my eyes as I gulped. She looked so sad and she was scared of me.

Wow...

I took a deep breath as I walked inside the bathroom. She just stood there with her lips in a thin line. She was naked but she was covering her chest with her arms.

She looked beautiful.

"I hope you don't think I'm scary, sad or mad at you or something" I said as Kelsey just stared at the floor. I sighed as I lifted up my shirt till I was just in a tank top. Obviously still in my sweats.

"I don't care" Kelsey said as she looked away. I sighed as I didn't dare to look at her body. I know this is wrong... But I need to see.

"I'm just as uncomfortable as you are. Get in the tub" I said as she sighed. She obligated as I watched her. Her body was stiff and she still covered her chest.

I opened the water. Swiftly connected it to the sprinkler. The water still rose up to her hips. Her hugging her knees. I decided that, this is the time.

I need to see.

I looked at her before taking her arm and I looked at it. There was a little scratch on her hand and two more on her hand. I bit my lip as I washed it with soap. Making the dry blood go away.