That's A Slut Move (Short AF)

Vanessa's POV/

That's a slut move, that's a slut move, that's a slut move, that's a slut move, that's a slut move, that's a slut move.

I took a deep breath as I sighed loudly. They apologized to you, why are you so hooked up on this? Get a grip Vanessa.

Maybe because you are a slut?

Now my own conscious is saying words that hurt me so badly. Don't get me wrong, I know that Rydel, Alexa and Savannah said sorry, but... I don't know what's wrong with me.

Stop being a liar dumbass, you know dam well why you still feel guilty.

I groaned as I turned on my tummy and dug my face into my pillow. Okay, I know why I'm angry. I know why I am still hung up on this.

Cause you still hooked up with your sisters husband

And?

And she still doesn't know about it.

Finally you said slut!

This bitch... I need someone to talk to about this. I need someone to understand me. Anyone... Someone. Definitely not Riker, or Rocky.

How about the girls? No, they'll be more disappointed at me. I need someone to talk to about this. Someone who is experiencing the same thing as I am.

Ross...

OMFG! NO! HELL NO! HELL TO THE MOTHER FVCKING NO! NOT HAPPENING! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!
N-E-V-E-R!!!!

Okay, let the guilt eat you alive, live the rest of your life in guilt, knowing that you hooked up with YOUR sisters husband because you were "caught up in the moment"

No!

I can already hear Laura's crying. Crying non-stop. Never going to be happy. You know why? BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED YOUR SISTER!

"Stop!" I said as tears began to stream down my cheek.

That's how you'll be for the rest of your life. Crying and screaming. Riker will dump you, Riley and Randy will never forgive you. You will have nothing... Nothing!

"SHUT UP!" I yelled as I took the glass of water I had and slammed it against the wall. I sobbed loudly as I shook my head.

It's true. Everything is true!

You wanna know the worst part? That when Riker leaves you and Randy and Riley...

That baby inside your tummy will have no siblings and will not know his father!

•••••••••••••

I'm gonna let this sink in.

• VANESSA'S CONSCIENCE IS STATING FACTS!

• Ross and Vanessa talking could be very... Tense.

• Vanessa and pregnant in one sentence can set someone's emotions to high!

~Ava

*COMMENT AND VOTE*