Band Pratice

-1 WEEK LATER-

Riley's POV/

"Awesome!" I said as the band finished their last song that we had to rehearse. "We killed it!" Roxy said as I nodded.

"This is our last band practice before we have our first gig!" Rockell said excitedly. "I'm nervous" Randy frowned.

"Anything we need to change or work on?" Robin asked as he spun his drumstick on his right hand. "Actually..." Ricky started.

"Riley, you need to sing louder and have more energy" Ricky said as I cocked an eyebrow up. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think that your kinda lazy when you play. Me and Rockell are banging our heads and moving and dancing. Your just singing" Randy muttered.

I thought about it for a while and I sighed. "What do you think Reese?" I asked Reese. He was here with us and I didn't want to make him feel anymore left out.

He looked up and bit his lip. "Uh, I think you did great Riley but Randy and Ricky are right. You were a little lazy I suppose. You can bang your head a little and put more soul?" Reese shrugged.

"What else they need improvement on?" Ricky asked as Reese thought about it. "Like... We're we good? What were we lacking?" Robin added.

"Roxy, you should put your hands up and bang your head a little while playing. Same goes for you Robin. Rockell and Randy should be like Uncle Rocky when they used to perform. Like dance and spin and lick your guitar/base and such. Riley should be like Uncle Ross and sing with passion" Ricky smiled hugely.

"How are we on stage though?" Rockell asked as Ricky as thought about it. "Robin is so enthusiastic and Roxy can work the camera. Riley looks like she's having so much fun. Randy looks like a boss and Rockell looks like she has been playing for years" Ricky chuckled.

"Which I have" Rockell pointed out as we all laughed. "How are the lessons with Kelsey going Roxy?" I asked Roxy as she stared at me with glassy eyes.

"Uh, great." Roxy stammered as I glared at her. "She didn't teach you did she?" I face palmed.

"No" Roxy said as she looked down. "Why didn't she teach you?" Rockell asked as Roxy bit her lip.

"I wanted to go to the salon that night. And Kelsey ruined my... Erm, interrupted my plans" Roxy said as she bit her lip.

"Hi kids, who's hungry?"

Roxy's POV/

"Don't worry guys, your secret is safe with me" My mom said as she winked. "Thank you Aunt Rydel" Rockell thanked.

"So... Do you guys mind telling me what instruments you all will be playing?" My mom asked as I scoffed. "Roxane, manners" My mom glared.

"Yeah Roxane. Manners" Randy smirked as my mom chuckled. When she wasn't looking I stuck up the middle finger at him and Randy chuckled.

"Well, Ricky is managing us and Reese is going to be taking care of and loading our equipment. Rockell is playing electric guitar and singing, Randy is on base and backup singer. Riley is lead singer and on guitar. Roxy on piano and me on drums" Robin finished as my moms smiled.

"So... Depending on what your fathe played in R5 is how you guys decided what your gonna play. Pretty good idea" My fist bumped.

"Roxy, you barely touched your slice" Riley said as she cocked an eyebrow up. "I'm not hungry" I confessed.

Of course I'm hungry, I just don't want to eat because I'm to fat to eat. Yeah I haven't cut since Dean practically made out with me but I still think I'm fat.

"Are you sure?" Randy asked me as I bit my lip. "Positive" I said as Robin took my slice and put it on his plate.

"More for me" I smiled as my mom rolled her eyes.

Ricky's POV/

"So... Do you guys have any place you guys are performing?" Robin's mom asked as I smiled. "Yep, I booked them a gig at some seniors party" I smirked proudly.

"That's amazing Ricky" Aunt Rydel smiled as I blushed. "Nobody gets drunk" My aunt added as she send out a glare.

"We promise" They all said as I cocked an eyebrow up. What's with them?

"So Reese. Did you memorize all the songs?" Aunt Rydel asked as Reese bit his lip. "Actually yes I did. I didn't mean to either. It just happened" Reese embarrassedly said.

"Don't be embarrassed kid. You shouldn't be." Roxy smiled as Reese nodded. "My throat hurts" Riley muttered as I cocked an eyebrow up.

"Really? How come?" Rockell asked Riley as she held her throat in her hands. "I don't know. Maybe because I've been practicing a lot" Riley frowned.

"Sorry sweetie, your voice should start to hurt right now. You've been having band practice every day. You'll be better"

•••••••••••••

Who's going to an R5 concert on February 27 in Beacon Theater in New York? Message me!

I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT %&$@ is A!

• Extremely boring chapter :(

• Do you guys think Dean should help Roxy more in the story?

• I skipped the band practices because it got boring

~Sani

*COMMENT AND VOTE*

*I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU*