Clubbing

Reese's POV/

They are soo lucky. I always wanted to go and get drunk. I don't know why but I always did. My parents don't do it. They only drink when they're at parties. Anyway, school was over. I was waiting for Riley to pick me up. I finally see her and the rest of us.

"Finally, what took so long?" I exclaimed, getting my bag and walking towards the car.

"I was trying to find Randy. His ass was flirting with some girl" Riley mumbled getting out her keys.

"Yea, next time. Don't flirt with people unless the people who give you a ride are in a patient mood" Roxy also mumbled.

"Hey, you shouldn't be talking. We saw you and that guy hitting it off" Kelsey said laughing with Rockell.

Roxy glares at her. Okay, what is up with those two.

"Yea. He's cute" Rockell says to everyone. Kelsey glares at her and Rockell smiles cheekily.

"Who guy?" Robin says getting concerned. He always was the protective brother. Even tho he was younger than her, he was pretty protective.

"Oh, some junior with really nice eyes" Kelsey says batting her eyes. And this time, Rockell glares at her.

"Hmm, you need to show me the bitch." Robin says sternly. He was always the fun/stubborn one. "Okay. But I don't see why. Ashton is just a friend" Roxy says with no emotion.

She's very confusing. And come to think of it, so was Rockell and Kelsey. Ya know what? Girls entirely are confusing.

"Still, I wanna see the bitch" Robin says. I laugh and I get into the car.

Riley driving, Roxy in the passenger seat. Rockell and Kelsey in the middle. And me, Randy and Robin in the back. It was always this way. Sometimes I sat in the front with Rockell but Kelsey's here ._.

Robin's POV/

Ashton? Hmm, I need to see him. 'Cause she hasn't been dating anyone since the beginning of sophomore year. Some asshole cheated on her. She was really upset about it. So, that's why I care so much about her. I don't want her to get hurt. We're basically twins, when she's sad I'm sad, when she's happy I'm happy.

"Ok baby Lynch. Make sure you tell our parents that we went to go see a RATED R movie and that you couldn't come" Randy says smirking.

Reese rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. Wow, he really wants to go.

"Why can't I come. C'mon, I won't drink or anything. Please. I just wanna see one and tell my friends that I'm a badass" Reese pleads to Riley.

I don't even know why he was pleading to Riley. She wasn't listening. She was focusing on the road.

"Sorry Reese. But no. C'mon, maybe some other time. And for the record. Your not a badass" Randy says putting on headphones.

I chuckle as we get outside Reese's house. He gets out. Slamming the door in the process. I just sigh.

"So, I tell them you're at a RATED R movie that I CAN go to but you guys said not to" Reese mumbles.

Kelsey nods and he gets his bag and closes the door. He knocks on the door and Aunt Laura opens it and waves. Uncle Ross says "Thank you" and we drive off.

Laura's POV/

Reese comes in the house in a bad mood. I wave at the kids and Ross thanks them and they drive off. Reagan runs to the front door hugging Reese's legs.

"Reesie. I missed you!" Reagan exclaimed, looking up at Reese. "I missed you too" Reese mumbles walking into the house. Reagan frowns.

"Did I do something wrong? Why are you so sad?" Reagan says looking at Reese, pouting. "Sorry. Meet me in my room and we can play something" He says trying to make her happy. She smiles hugely and runs upstairs.