Sorry, I'm Bisexual

Rockell's POV/

"Hi, I would like one vanilla ice cream and one chocolate" I said to the cute guy as he flashed a smile at me. He did what he was told and he stared at me.

"Here you go, anything else?" He asked as I waited for Kelsey who was coming in a bit. "No, how---" I started but he cut me off.

"Your really pretty" He said as I bit my lip. Umm, normally a girl would blush and say thank you. But me? I just started to stutter.

"T-Thank y-you" I said as I mentally cursed at myself. The guy smiled brightly at me. Showing off his perfectly white teeth.

"I'm Jace by the way" The black haired boy said as I smiled. He had short black hair, and his eyes were dark brown. And his jawline was GOALS!

"I'm Rockell" I said as his nose scrunched up. I bit my lip as he mouthed my name. It looks like he's practicing how to say my name. Wtf?

"Rockell, interesting name. Where have I heard that name before" He said as I gulped. Who has been talking shit about me?

"Wait, what's your dads name?" He asked as I cocked an eyebrow up. This is officially creepy. Jace seems like a cool dude and he's obviously hot, but he's creepy.

"Rocky... Ahem Lynch" I said as Jace's eyes widened. He started to jump up and down. I think he flexed a little because he caught my stare.

"From R5? I follow your dad on Instagram. He barely posts pictures but he mentioned you in a caption" Jace said excitedly as I smiled.

"So, let me take you out to dinner? Maybe tomorrow or something?" He offered as I blushed. Just then, Kelsey came strolling in.  She stood beside me and Jace bit his lip.

"Did you order yet?" Kelsey asked as I nodded. Jace kept his eyes on me as Kelsey noticed this stare and took a deep breath.

"Are you guys sisters?" He asked as we both stared at each other. Sisters? No, not really. Girlfriend? Yes definitely.

"No... She's this is actually my girlfriend Kelsey" I said as Jace's mouth dropped. He stared at Kelsey and I and then shook his head.

"That'll be $2.50"

Roxy's POV/

"Wanna do something cool?" Dean asked me as I stared at her. We both wore swimsuits but covered our cuts with a lot of foundation.

"Sure what?" I asked her as she giggled. She held my hand as we ran towards the water. I quickly stopped her as she frowned.

"What?" She asked as I shook my head. We can get wet and the foundation will wear off. Dean was totally oblivious to the situation.

"We will get wet. The makeup will wash off and people will see my scars" I said as Dean frowned. Her feet was already in the water.

"So what?"" Dean frowned as I bit my lip. Why isn't she making this a big deal. Maybe because her scars are very vague. While mine are huge!

"People will see my scars! Are you not listening Dean?" I said, not going back on this. Dean smiled as she looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

She kissed my cheek as she put her hands around my waist. "You need to scrub foundation off. It won't come off if we're playing in the water for a couple of minutes" She smiled.

I nodded as she took my hand and led me into the water. I stared at her perfectly toned body as she chuckled at me. The water was up to our ribs. Dean smiled as I looked around.

"Why are we here?" I asked her as she let out a goofy grin. She held me by my waist and pulled me into the water. She lays her lips on mine.

My first underwater kiss!