Don't Worry

Laura's POV/

I stared at Reese with horror. How does he know about that stuff? Who told him? Reese stared at me with tears in his big brown eyes.

"Reese... Honey" I started off. Reese stared at me as he wiped away his tears. "Mom! Why didn't you tell me" Reese said getting up.

I stared at my son. I scratched the back of my neck in despair. I hated to lie to him. He deserves to know. But... The day Reese was born. Me and Ross. We promised something. And I intend on keeping that promise. Unless Ross says so himself.

On that day. And well. Here's how this whole thing happened:

-FLASHBACK-

Ross's POV/

"Push! C'mon Laura. Just a little more. I can see him" I heard the female doctor say. Laura tightened her grip on my hand. Me loosing the blood flow in it. Laura's head fell back as I wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"One more push!" I heard Dr. Adams say. Laura specially wanted him. Which I don't even know how she knew him. I looked at Laura with tears. Her eyes were shut as she groaned loudly. Pushing as hard as she could.

The room went quiet. Only a loud baby cry was heard. "Wrap him up. Cut the cord" Dr. Adams said as I stared at the white cloth wrapped around a small body. "Clean him up" Dr. Adams said as another doctor took him away.

"You did it Laura. You finally did it" I said, kissing the top of her forehead slowly. Laura held my hand and shut her eyes. She was tired. Hell it, so was I. The baby was born at 3:15 AM. The doctor comes back with a baby in her hands.

"He's a cute one. Better take care of him. He could be the best kid you could ever have" Dr. Adams said walking away. The room was quiet and Laura was cleaning her tears.

I stared at the little boy in my hands. Straight dark brown hair, huge brown eyes, tan skin. Nothing like me though. I sigh as I kissed the babies cheek. I rocked him up and down. He was awake at the moment.

"Lemme see our baby" Laura smiled. I stared at her then the little infant in my arms. I sigh as I handed her the baby. I stared at him. He looked a lot like Laura. But not me.

"Aww, he's so cute. Hi there baby. Yea, I'm you momma. And this is your daddy" Laura said. Tilting him up so he could look at me. I smiled and waved.

"You came out the worst way ever. Early and it hurt so freaking much. But it's all worth it. Our little baby" Laura says smiling. I frown and I sit on the bed. The boy yawns and gets close to Laura. She smiles as she watched the boy.

He yawned once more as he shut his eyes. Laura squealed and I picked up the boy. Putting him in the bed that was provided from the doctor. I sat on the bed and I stared at the baby.

"What's wrong my love? You should be happy. Look at our baby" Laura smiled cheekily. I stared at her as her smile dialed down. "What's wrong?" She repeated.

I sighed as I stared at the sleeping new born in the bed. Then I stared at Laura as our eyes met.

"Laura. That baby... Isn't mine. I can't stand the fact that the baby in that bed isn't mine. Laura. I've been trying so hard to convince myself that it's my baby. But it isn't. It's stuck in my head. Laura, he doesn't even look like me. Not one detail is the same. He has straight brown hair and I have blonde hair. He has brown eyes and I have hazel. He has tan skin and I have caramel." I sighed as I put my face in the palms of my hands.

I heard Laura sigh. She touched me and I looked up. Tears fell out of my eyes as she cupped my cheek. She pulled me close to her and she kissed my cheek and then my lips.

"You said it before Ross. Remember what you said to me when I found out the gender and I visited you in jail a couple of months ago. "It doesnt matter if he doesnt look like me. A dad is a person who can show a kid love. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do" Laura quoted.

Laura POV/

Ross smiled at me as he kissed my passiotly. My fingers tangled in his blonde locks as I smiled into it.

"You always know what to say. I remember that Laura. And I'm glad you said it. What I said was one hundred percent true." Ross smiled at me.

I smiled back as I kissed his lips again. "I love you" I breathed out after our kiss. Ross smiled at me and kissed my nose. "I love you too. And your baby" Ross smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "You mean our baby" I smiled at him. Ross's eyes glistened and I smiled. A knock on the door was heard. Dr. Adams head peeked through the door.

"Sorry to interrupt but someone has to fill out the baby's birth certificate" Dr. Adams said handing me the papers in my hands. Hewft the room and I took a pen.

"Nah, I'll do it" Ross smiled at me. I smiled as I saw him fill out the papers.

-BIRTH CERTIFICATE-

Child-

Name: Reese Shor Marano

Weight: 6LB 7OZ

Sex: Male

Father's Name: Noah Gergory Centineo

Mother's Name: Laura Marie Marano

Hospital: Care Hospital

Time: 3:15 AM

Doctor: Nicholas Adams

DOB: March 21, 20XX

-END OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE-

"Ross..." I called out to Ross still filling out the rest of the certificate. "Yes my love" Ross smiled at me.

I stared at him and sighed. Intertwining our fingers together.

"Promise me you'll never mention this to Reese when he's older. He's gonna ask but let's try not to do it. He's our son. Promise me that if he ever asks about his dad just say that you are"

"I promise"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Reese's POV/

My mom literally just zoned out. This is weird. I'm already crying and my mom isn't saying anything to me.

"Fine mom. Don't answer me" I cried out. Tears fell from my face. I sat on the floor and I looked down. A single tear falling from my cheek.

"After the party... I wanna talk about my father"

•••••••••••••

It's amazing how people can change your perspective on them just like that. Sorry it's a bit long. I got a lot of things on my mind. Next chapter will be late.

IM SINGLE AND NOT READY TO MINGLE!

TRUST NO ONE

• Will Laura and Ross tell Reese about his parents

• Next chapter is about the party

• Secrets come out

~Allexa