Baby Don't Cut

Roxy's POV/

I stared at the stake. I was handmade. By a carpenter. It's brown and the edges are rounded and it's made out of wolf. It was thick and I used it... Probably three times a weak. I'm getting skinnier. I can feel it. I sat near the toilet as I pressed the stake hard against my throat. I felt something rush up in my body. A smile crept on my face as I felt my food rush up my throat and out my mouth. I start to gag as the last of the pizza rushes up my throat. I smile as I wipe the vomit off my cheek. I look at myself and I see someone.

Someone I don't recognize

Someone that used to love life

Someone who knew who they were

Right now... I see a shapeless girl. Her blonde curly hair flowing behind her. Her bones showing through her skin. Her skin missing it's glow. Her piercings barely fitting on her lip and eyebrow.

I put the stack back in my purse as I stared at the blade.

It was long

It was sharp

It was deadly

I un-zippered my dress as I made it drop to the floor. I sat on the bathtub and I stared at the blade. Debating wether I should or not.

This blade... Is my only friend

I pressed it on my thighs. Slightly making a cut. I pressed my skin together as the blood came rushing out. I started to cut my thighs a little more. Loving the feeling of blood rushing out. I then looked up at the mirror. Tears rushing out of my face.

Why am I so fat?

Why am I so ugly?

Why am I so scared?

I knew it was wrong. Cutting was a huge step for me. I hated myself because of it. I hate myself entirely. But when I cut... I feel something that I've never experienced in a long time. I feel... Happy and relieved.

I stared at myself in the mirror. Staring at my cuts but then at myself. My own reflection.

How can something that can be so bad feel so good?

I had no idea. I do it for many purposes. But the main reason is that one I'm scared of telling people is who I am. I am person that doesn't deserve to live. I can't say it to anyone. One person knows... And I hate that person.

I don't need to say the persons name because I know it's obvious. This person... Made me realize it. I loved her for making me realize. What happened between us... It was awful.

I want to come out as myself. But I'm scared.

Scared of being judged

Scared of being hated

Scared of being who I really am

I was a disappointment and if I showed who I really am... I'd be hated.

Reese's POV/

I hurried into the house. Eager and scared to hear my parents story. Reagan ran into the house and started smiling.

"Reesie, let's play tea party" Reagan said as she started to drag me to her room. "Reagan, your father, me and Reese need to talk. Go upstairs" My mother said. Reagan frowned as she walked upstairs.

"Who's my real dad?" I asked as teras fell down my face. My parents wouldn't talk. It's making me more upset. "Mom..." I trailed off.

"Sweetie... Ross is your real dad" My mother frowned at me. I scoffed. "Stop lying to me. Nothing about us is the same" I yelled.

"Reese... Don't speak to your mother like that. She still gave birth to you. She's still your mother" My dad said as I remained quiet. "Now... What do we not have in common" My dad said as he wrapped an arm around my mom.

"You have blonde hair... I have brown. Not even mom has brown hair" I started. "I dyed my hair. Before it was dark brown like yours" My mom added.

"I have brown eyes and he has hazel" I frowned, wiping away my tears. "That's simple genes Reese. Your mother has brown eyes" My dad folded his arms.

"I look nothing like you dad. We have no similarities. I like baseball... You like hockey. I have no interest in music... You were in a band. Your athletic and... I hang in the library during recess!" I cried out.

They're not admitting. I thought about it for a while. A long time. Why won't they admit it. My dad walked up to me. He put his hands on both my shoulders.

"That's simple. Reese, just because we don't have the same interest doesn't make us not family. Do you remember any moment in time when we were not together? I have baby pictures of you. I have videos of when you were first born. I was with you every step of the way. I have videos of when you took your first steps. I was the second person you saw when you opened your eyes. I picked you up after you fell on your first time on a bike. Reese, if that's not what a father does then... I don't know what to tell you" My dad breathed out.

I hugged him tightly as my tears began to stream out my eyes.

"You really are my father"

"I really am"

•••••••••••••

PEOPLE WHO HATE ON LAURA SHOULD GO RIDE A CACTUS 🌵

I'M TEXTING A RANDOM PERSON AND I DONT KNOW IF ITS MY FRIEND OR NOT

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL: NEVER TALK TO STRANGERS

• Poor Roxy

• Ross and Laura are not telling Reese something

• Spoiler: Roxy is gonna do something so intense

~Allexa