Oh Crap

Rockell's POV/

"Ugh, pass me another cup!" I shouted as my classmates cheered. We were at some day club. My class thought that since we had a substitute teacher for two periods that we should just ditch entirely.

"WOO!" I cheered as I drank some liquid in a cup that my friend handed over to me. My class rented one room that had unlimited drinks for 84 minutes, which was two periods.

"Who knew Rockell would be such a party animal?" Some kid shouted as I smirked at my class. I was on top of a table and drinking wildly.

"Oh please, you have no idea" I said as I smirked deviously. I took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and a tight undershirt.

"WOO ROCKELL!" My class shouted as I began to roll my tummy in the rhythm of the song that was playing. I swung my shirt in my hand.

"Without Kelsey here, Rockell is such a fun person!" Someone said as I took a shot and drank the whole thing down.

The liquid trailing down my neck. I felt someone come on top of the table as well as I stared at the person. Well well well. Look who's here...

It was Jo.

You know, Kelsey's friend. When Kelsey gave me that hickey and she pointed that out. (If you don't remember Jo, go to chapter: I Kissed A Girl... And Liked It)

"Hello beautiful" I smirked at Jo as she walked over to me. She turned me around and began to kiss my neck slightly. I hummed as I brought my arm around her head. Pushing her face deeply into my neck.

"Holy crap!" Someone yelled as I remained dancing with her. Grinding myself into her as she did the same. Greatly enjoying her presence.

"They're so hooking up later" I heard someone say as we got off the counter. Jo took me by the hand as she brought me to the floor.

"Fam, whatever happens at this party stays at the party. Whoever hooks up with someone, no one speaks of this" Jo said as everyone nodded. Jo wrapped her arms around my waist.

"We're hooking up?" I asked Jo as she smirked at me. She pushed her arms tighter around me. Pushing my body practically on top of her.

"I was hoping we would" Jo said as I smiled. Nodding my head as I took another shot before gulping the whole think down.

"Don't drink too much baby, I want you to remember this" Jo said as I nodded at her.

"Let's go to the back room" I said as she nodded. We walked for a while as we reached a room. A bed was there and a counter.

"Are you and Kelsey still dating?"

Jo's POV/

"Who's Kelsey?" Rockell asked me as I smirked. I leaned down and kissed her soothingly on her lips. Rockell smiled into it and kissed me back.

Things got heated quick as I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. Me nipping at at her neck. She sighed as she quickly took off my shirt. I grabbed her butt and picked her up and brought her on top of the counter.

"God..." Rockell muttered as my neck once again connected with her neck. I bit her collarbone as Rockell pushed me back.

I cocked an eyebrow up as her eyes darkened. She undid her pants and I pushed them down. She got off of the counter and pushed me so I fell on the bed. She took off my pants.

God she was beautiful...

"Are you sure?" I asked her as we both became fully naked. She stared at, her eyes wide and glistening. She leaned up and kissed me.