Punishments

Roxy's POV/

"We need to talk to you guys" My mom said crossing her arms. "That's right. You guys. Tell me what happened last night" My dad says sitting on the couch. "What's wrong?" Robin asks innocently. All of us just stare at our parents. They look like their about to explode.

My dad, Uncle Rocky, Uncle Ross and Uncle Riker were all dressed in a black suit. Their hair gelled and they all had ties. 'Cause they have to go to some meeting. I think they said something about meeting a new client. My mom, Aunt Laura, Aunt Alexa and Aunt Vanessa all dressed black. Like always, going to a restaurant they worked for their whole life.

"So... You guys didn't answer any of your cellphones last night. You all came home drunk as hell. You guys are freaking sixteen or older. You guys aren't supposed to be drinking at such a young age. Do you guys have any idea of how bad that is for you?" Uncle Rocky spits out.

We all looked down. We knew we did wrong. I needed to be relieved. I needed to let loose. All the stress, I actually did let it out.

"We're sorry. We won't do it again" Randy mumbles. We all looked down. We honestly won't do it again. "No, you guys. We clearly didn't tell you anything about responsibility. Did it occur to you to even call us?" Uncle Riker yells at us.

I look over at Riley, she just looks down. Reese walks downstairs. He stares at all of us and gulps. He knew he was in trouble as well.

"Why didn't you tell us that they really didn't go to a movie. What if they got hurt?" Aunt Laura said calmly at Reese. He looked down ashamed. "We're extremely disappointed in you Reese. You should've known better" Uncle Ross said sadly at Reese.

"Daddy I can't sleep. *Gasps* Aunt Vanessa, Uncle Riker, Aunt Rydel, Uncle Ell, Aunt Alexa, Uncle Rocky. You guys are here" Junior says running down the stairs and hugging our parents.

"Daddy, why are their hair soo messed up?" Reagan asks Uncle Ross. I could answer it for her. 'Cause we got drunk as hell and now were gonna get punished for it.

"Yea, listen sweetie. They're gonna go now. Reese, we'll talk with you later. Please, take you sister upstairs" Uncle Ross said. Reese sighs and takes Reagan upstairs.

"It wasn't Reese's fault you know. It was our decision" I say looking down. My parents just sigh at me. They're really mad. I honestly, would feel worst if my parents are disappointed in me then be mad at me.

"And you young lady. You were the most wasted. What's wrong with you? Kissing a girl and shit. How long were you gay?" Uncle Rocky spits out. He wasn't mad, he looked a little disappointed. "What're you talking about? I'm not gay" Rockell says truthfully. Uncle Rocky and Aunt Alexa scoff at her.

"We saw you make out with a girl right in front of us honey. We know you're gay" Aunt Vanessa says calmly. At least she supports Gay's. "No, I'm actually bisexual. Ya know, liking both genders" Rockell says moving her feet in circles.

My parents stood there in shock. Uncle Riker and Aunt Vanessa narrowed their eyebrows. Uncle Ross and Aunt Laura stood there shocked and... Well Uncle Rocky and Aunt Alexa stood there speechless.

"Bisexual? Like... Bisexual?" My mom stutters. Rockell nods her head. Scratching her neck. "Okay, uh. Let's just get to the punishments" My mom said blankly.

All us sighed, sitting on the couch. "We're soo dead" Robin whispers to me. "Me and Riley are gonna get our ass kicked" Randy also whispers. "At least you guys didn't make out with a girl in front of your parents. Like, Roxy's parents are freaking shooting daggers at me. Are they homophobic?" Rockell asks me.

I look down. Imagine they are? "I have no idea" Robin answers for me. I just nod and stare at my parents who are huddling around my Uncle's and Aunt's.

Robin's POV/

I knew it was a bad idea to get drunk. Well of course, I went along with it. I should always trust my instinct. But no. God I hate myself.

"Okay. So... For Randy and Riley. Riley... No driving the car for two weeks and give your father your iPad" Aunt Vanessa says to Riley. Riley looked down. Mumbling curse words. She looked scared. "And for Randy. Give me your "Beats" and your laptop. Also not getting these for two weeks" Uncle Riker says to Robin who looked down.

"As for Rockell. Since you were the most drunk. Give me your phone and I don't want you shopping. For two and a half weeks" Aunt Alexa says to her. Rockell nods. Putting on a sad face.

"Now Robin. Give me your controllers for your PS4. Oh and you can't go out of the house. Not with Shay either for two weeks." My dad glares at me. "Roxy, you come home straight from school everyday. And also. No shopping" My mother says to Roxy.

"Uh, not to be rude or anything. But our new recording artist is gonna be there in twenty minutes. We have to go" Uncle Ross interrupts us. My Uncle's and my dad all get ready.

"Vanessa, Rydel, Alexa. We gotta go to the restaurant. Raini's gonna get mad" Aunt Laura said.

"Guys. Stay here with Reese and Reagan. When we all come back. We want your punishments to start" Aunt Alexa says walking out the door.

"Now what?"

•••••••••••••

That's what my parents do to me so why not let Roxy, Robin, Rockell, Randy and Riley suffer since I have to 😂

• Will Riker find out about his daughters sex life?

• Will Reese still get in trouble?

• What I gonna happen to the Lynch and Ratliff kids?

You know when your screwed when on break you state up till four in the morning and you have school the next day. Literally yesterday, I went to bed at 10, stayed up till 4:50 and woke up at 7:20 -,-

~Allexa