Drunk Again

Riley's POV/

"You invited us over... To play truth or dare?" Ricky asks us as we all sat in the living room. I was on the couch with Sean.

Roxy and Dean sat together in a corner. Randy, Ricky and Robin sat on the floor and Kelsey sat on a chair. Rockell siting on her lap.

"Yes, I think that Randy and I both need something to get our minds off of our parents" I said as they all nodded at. Sean put his arm around me.

"Okay, you guys can't be babies and not to the dares. You have to do the dares or you guys have to run outside naked. You must answer the truth questions truthfully" Roxy explained the rules.

"Let's play, oldest to youngest, but of course we won't so it'll be random" Ricky said as I glared at him. He was the youngest so he would get to go last. Oh well.

We all opened the beer bottles and we drank like there was no tomorrow. We missed the alcohol and getting drunk. We haven't been drunk since... The beginning of the year.

"Okay Sean, truth or dare" Robin asked Sean as he bit his lip. Sean took a sip of the bottle as he licked his lip.

"Truth" Sean said as we all laughed as his choice. I drank from my bottle as I waited for Robin's truth question.

"Is it true that Riley is the sexiest girl you ever dated?" Robin asked Sean as I blushed.

"I didn't date many girls and... I'm not a shallow guy. But I do think that Riley is the most beautiful girl that I have ever made" Sean emphasized as I blushed madly.

"AWW! COUPLE GOALS!" Rockell clapped her hands as she giggled like a school girl. I blushed as I hugged Sean as he nuzzled up to my head, kissing my hair.

"I think we're couple goals" I heard Kelsey say as I looked at them. Kelsey had her arms wrapped around Rockell's waist and held her hand. Playing with the ring that stayed in her ring finger.

"We are" Rockell gulped as I cocked an eyebrow up. Roxy rolled her eyes as I bit my lip. Kelsey leaned down and started to kiss Rockell's neck. Rockell's eyes twitched and started to feel uncomfortable.

"Tell me that they don't look so hot right now?" Randy said as I cleared my throat. Dean kept her stare towards Roxy as she looked furious.

"Okay okay, guys. Stop turning Randy on" Ricky said as Kelsey stopped kissing Kelsey's neck. Rockell furiously took Kelsey by her hair and tilted her head and slammed their lips together.

Okay...

Roxy's POV/

Rockell is so drunk right now...

"I don't remember this being a dare" Robin whispered to me as I rolled my eyes as I saw Rockell and Kelseu exchange spit. Gross!

"Okay guys" Riley said, motioning them to stop. Rockell and Kelsey just played with each other's hair as they remained their special kiss.

"Eww" I said out loud as Randy laughed. He looked intensively at them. Biting his lip harshly as I rolled my eyes. Sophmores!

"Don't stop them, this is so sexy. Man, if she wasn't my cousin then I would soo---" Randy was interrupted my a slap to the back of his head by Riley.

"Enough Randy, Roxy. Truth or dare?" Sean said as Rockell and Kelsey stopped kissing. They looked towards us as they sent me their full attention.

"Dare" I said as Dean chuckled. Sean smirked as he rubbed his hands together in excitement.

"Kiss Dean" He said as I felt Kelsey's stare on me. I looked around the room to see that everyone was pretty much really excited for this dare. I flushed harshly as I bit my lip.