Don't Do This

Ross's POV/

My heart fell to the pit of my stomach as Reese breathed out those words. How did he find out? Who told him? This can't be happening. Not right now. Not here.

"Who. Is. My. Real. Dad?" Reese repeated as tears threatened to escape his eyes. "Can we not talk about this now" I whispered into his ear.

Laura pulled Reese away from me. I stared at them walk away. But Reese walked back to me. Tears streaming out of his eyes.

"I d-don't wanna talk about this later. I wanna k-know now" Reese cried out. I stared at him and I frowned. "Ross, do you think we could go home now?" Laura asked me with pleading eyes.

I stared at my wife and then at Reese. I sighed and nodded. "I'm going home now Riker. Make sure you told Natalie's I said bye. And tell Bradley and Ava that I'm sorry that I had to leave early " I said to Riker.

A/N: Bradley's wife is going to be played by Ava Capra. She has an Instagram if you guys want to know how she looks like: @AvaCapra

Riker stared at me and then at Reese. He nodded and I sighed. I hugged Reese while he tried avoiding me.

"I'll be waiting in the car" Reese jerked his shoulder away from my touch. Reese ran out the house. Laura sighed and hugged me tightly. "Now what?" She asked me, about to cry.

I stared at her and wiped away her tears. I kissed her cheek and brought her head into my chest. Hugging her tightly. She wrapped her little arms around my shoulders and I left my head on top of hers.

"No matter what Reese asks us, don't tell him that *Whispers* Noah. Is his real father. I wanna keep it a secret. No matter what Laura. Don't tell him that Noah is his dad" My eyes stares at her own. A hint of worry filled it. "Okay" Laura replies sadly.

I frown and I walk to our car. My stomach was in knots as we reached our home. We walked in and Reese told us to sit down.

"Explain"

Robin's POV/

"Why the hell did we run? He's gonna think something's up!" I yelled at Randy. "So what? Something is already up. We're gonna let Aunt Laura and Uncle Ross explain it to him. Not us" Randy spit at me.

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards my dad. He stood there with my moms brothers. And the new band.

"Randy, Robin. Come here and take a picture with the new band" Uncle Riker said to us. I smiled as I walked to Jay, Tom and Nathan. "Cheese" We all said as my dad took a picture.

"Are they signed yet?" Aunt Vanessa asked as she walked towards us with my mom. "Hmm, not yet" Uncle Rocky said.

"Let's all hope it's a yes" Nathan said. His accent tho. It's cool. "It probably is" My mother smiled. They boys high fived each other.

Riley's POV/

I heard him snore as I played with his short hair. This is probably the third best night of my life. I'm having a lot of fun with Drake. I slowly crawl out of his grip and I put my bra, underwear and my clothes in the laundry and get out new clothes. Drake moves as he sits up. His abs in clear view as I stare at it.

"Like what you see?" Drake chuckled as he yawned. His voice raspy. I blush because he just caught me staring. Also, a guys morning voice is really sexy. "Sorta" I replied.

Drake laughs and gets off the bed. He puts on his boxers and pants. I toss him his shirt and he puts it on.

"You might wanna change the sheets to your bed" Drake laughed. I blushed as I nodded. Drake walked towards me and kissed my forehead. "I love you" Drake half smiled.