Negative

Riley's POV/

"Negative!" I said while a huge load of relief filled me. I was so scared. If I was pregnant, with Drake's baby, my parents would've killed me. Literally. Drake smiles at me and hugs me. "Ya know, having a baby. Isn't that bad" He said to me. I look into his eyes and I slap his muscular arm. "Its bad because my parents would kill me!" I said pretending to slice my throat.

"Yea, or worse. Wait, there isn't anything worse. You could get kicked out!" Roxy stammered. I glared at her. "Thanks for that" I glared. I took deep breaths "Stop worrying, your not pregnant. Thats the point. Your not pregnant. No need to worry" Rockell reasured me. I smiled and looked at Drake.

"The only thing that matters right now is that your not pregnant. Now, let's go downstairs. And act like everything's fine" Drake said smiling. I nod and he intertwines our hands. I blush and we walk downstairs.

Riker's POV/

Robin and Randy are boring the hell outta us. I wonder what Drake and Riley are doing. They better not be having sex. 'Cause of Vanessa and I lost our virginities at twenty one, she is gonna as well. I see Drake, Riley, Rockell and Roxy walk down the stairs. I give Riley a confused look but she smiles.

"My head feels better." Riley said. I knew that wasn't the whole going upstairs thing but whatever. I get up and so does Rydel and her family. I walk out the door with Randy and Riley. "Thanks for having us over" Vanessa said to Laura.

"Thank for letting them crash here as well" Ell said. "No problem. If they ever get drunk I'll help them" Ross snickers. All four of us glare at him. Ross clears his throat. I roll my eyes as I drive the kids home. Randy and Riley quickly get out the car but we stop them

"Stop right there! Riley, give me your car keys and your IPad" Vanessa glared at Riley. Riley frowns and goes into her pocket and gets out the keys. She gives Vanessa her IPad as well. "Randy, you laptop and "Beats" I said, sticking out my hand. They roll their eyes giving them.

Riley's POV/

I sat on my bed. I'm not pregnant. Thank god for the Morning After Pill. Wait... I searched it on my iPad. My dad took my iPad.

I DIDNT DELETE THE HISTORY. HE'S GONNA SEE IT!

Basically, Riley didn't delete the history and Rik we may or may not know that Riley had sex 😢😢

• Will Riker find out?

~Allexa