Ronessa Screwed Up

Author's POV/

"We all must agree to tell the truth" Ellington said as he faced his whole family. "We mustn't tell any lies and we most certainly will not fight" Rocky muttered.

They were in Ellington's house and they were in the living room. Rocky, Ryland and Ellington are the only ones who is going to lead this feud. Them three are determined to stop this fight. Every single person who has any problems with anyone is going to express it here tonight.

- Ross and Laura            - Reese and Reagan
- Riker and Vanessa        - Riley and Randy
- Rocky and Alexa           - Rockell
- Ellington and Rydel       - Roxy and Robin
- Ryland and Savannah    - Ricky

Ross and Vanessa sat next to each other and they were being stared at by Riker and Laura. Riker was glaring at Ross and Laura looked at Vanessa with hate. Alexa, Rydel and Savannah were biting their lips and staring at Laura.

"Okay guys, we all have been a little tense these past...
Months" Rocky said as he ran his fingers through his hair and stared at us.

"Today we will spend all day here and answer any questions or complains we have. We are starting with the kids first" Ellington said.

"And remember everyone, leave your gasps for later if you don't know certain things that some of us are going to say" Ryland said as they all nodded.

"Riley, anything to say. A comment, question anything?" Ellington asked the shy Riley as she stared at everyone. She stood up and looked around.

"Mom, I missed you a lot..." Riley started as Vanessa smiled at Riley.

"You raised me and was always there for me when I needed you..." Riley started as her heart began to beat fast.

"But you are a fvcking slut" Riley finished as Vanessa's mouth dropped.

"Excuse me?" Vanessa sassily said as she glared at her daughter. It's not every day a daughter calls her mother a slut. Very cruel.

"Mom, you ran away with your sisters husband... While they were having troubles. You guys hooked up a long time ago... And didn't tell anyone about." Riley reminded.

"Mom... You're a slut and Uncle Ross... You're a huge bastardized whore" Riley finished as they room went quiet. Vanessa was staring at her daughter while Ross looked down.

"Oh and I would also point something out to Rockell" Riley said as she looked at Rockell.

"Rockell and my mom aren't that different actually. Except my moms a slut and... Aunt Alexa, Uncle Rocky; I think you should know that your daughter is fvcking whore" Riley finished as she sat down.

"What the hell?" Alexa yelled as Riley shrugged. Not understand why Alexa had the audacity to say that. Comes to think of it, did Riley have the audacity to say what she said?

"What the fvck is your problem?" Rockell asked as Riley glared at her cousin.

"You're the fvcking problem! Your such a bitch Rockell!" Riley yelled.

"I'm the bitch? At least I'm not the one who just called their mom a slut!" Rockell screamed.

"I couldn't lie could I?" Riley shouted back. Vanessa frowning at her daughter.

"Okay, it's enough girls! I realize you guys can express how you feel but let's keep it to a minimum and at least not that much offensive?" Rocky stated, saying it as if it was a question. Him not really liking what his niece said about his daughter. (A/N - Sorry guys, I didn't know how to word it)