That Night

Laura's POV/

"What're you staring at?" I heard someone say as I turned around to see Ross there. I blushed as I put down a picture of Riker and Vanessa on their wedding day.

"This. I remember that day perfectly. I remembered our wedding more clearer though" I smiled as Ross laughed at little.

It wasn't long until I realized that Ross was shirtless. His abs was definitely improved as I kept my glance on his stomach.

"Take a picture babe" Ross said as I pushed him softly. He smiled as he walked seductively over to me. I blushed madly as he laughed.

"Why are you shirtless in the first place?" I asked him as the wiped sweat off of his forehead. I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"We're working next to burning charcoal that gives off tons of smoke. Why else?" Ross said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'll get used to that view" I smirked as I eye him up and down. Ross smirked as he picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Get used to this" Ross smirked as he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his bare waist as we made out.

Ross's POV/

Laura dug her fingernails into my chest as I caressed her thighs. Digging my nails slightly in it to make Laura react instantly.

"God what do you do to me" I mumbled as I kissed her jaw, making my way (downtown) to her neck. I sucked eagerly on it as Laura arched her back.

"Let's... Move this upstairs" I said as Laura hummed in response. I continued to make out with my beautiful wife. She was perfect.

"I'm not... Gonna have... Sex on my sisters bed" Laura moaned as she scratched my back and left little crescent marks on my shoulders.

"Laura, I want you so badly right now. Don't act like you don't either. I'll fvck you so hard and rough the way you like it" I said as Laura pulled away.

She looked at me and bit her lip. She nodded as I smiled at her. I heard someone clear their throat as I bit my lip. Laura looked and she sighed. I turned around and saw Vanessa standing there.

"No continue by all means... I'm here to do the dishes" Vanessa said as I looked at her. She looked... Somewhat hurt when she saw Laura and I.

"Yeah, umm, Ness, do you have... A guest room?" Laura asked as she got off of the table and held my hand as I squeezed it.

"For what may a I ask?" She said as I bit my lip. Her eyes looked so forced to stay on Laura's face. Not daring to look at me.

"Do you really want to know?" Laura blushed as I smiled at her. I held her hand as Vanessa sighed in response. Why is this so weird for her?

"Actually I don't, go upstairs, and it's the first door on your right"

Vanessa's POV/

"Tell me... You don't want me as much as I want you" Ross's faint voice said as I groaned. Sadly remembering... That night.