Forever & Always

Laura's POV/

Current time: 12:30 AM

I'm not tired. I was just thinking of what Rydel said.

"Not even if Reese really figured out that Ross isn't his real dad after you told him that your positively sure?"

He can't find out. My dad was a jerk and I don't want Reese to know that his real dad is an asshole.

That his dad raped me.

I heard a knock on the door. It stayed quiet as I stared at the door.

*Knock Knock*

I stared at the door. What if it's someone that... Is dangerous.

I ran to the kitchen and I took out the biggest knife I had. I tiptoed to the door. It probably isn't Ross because he always has his keys. I held the knife up as I walked up to the door. I carefully walked. Being ready to stab anyone.

*Knock Knock*

Ross's POV/

"Yes Riker... Yea I know... I will... Alright... You sound like my mom... Yea I know your the oldest... Okay bye" I said, hanging up the phone call that was with Riker. I got hurt on my way home. It was stupid anyways.

I walk up to the door of my house. It was currently 12:33 AM. I reach into my front pockets. Huh, my key isn't there. I reach into my back pocket and it wasnt there either.

Shit!

I knocked on the door. I heard footsteps. Barely though. It was very vague. I heard rustling again and then I knocked again the rustling stopped. I started to bump against the door. Hoping it would open.

"Whoever it is. Go away" I heard Laura shout. I cocked an eyebrow up. "I can't. Since I live here" I smiled.

The door opened a creak showing Laura with a knife in her hands. "What the hell!" I screamed as Laura pulled me inside the house. "Don't ever do that" Laura said as she hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She just shook her head. I kissed her lips sweetly as I sat down. Laura put the knife on the coffee table as she stared at a picture.

"It feels like you took this picture of him and I yesterday." She said as she stared at the picture. I looked at it. It was Reese when he was really little, his brown hair was a little lighten because of the sun. Laura was in her natural curls. We were at an amusement park and it was really fun that day.

"I remember it perfectly"

-FLASHBACK-

Laura's POV/

"Reese wanna go on this ride?" I asked Reese my three year old son. He clapped his hand and said very lightly. "Yes" I smiled as I called Ross over.

"Ross, come on. Reese wants to go on this scary ride thingie" I smiled. Ross walked over to me. "You think this is a good idea?" He cocked an eyebrow up.

"I dunno. Maybe this is?" I flirted as I leaned in and kissed Ross fully on the lips. "Nothing's wrong with that" Ross said as he put his hands on my waist.

"Eww" I heard Reese say. I laughed as I picked Reese up. "We're always gonna have that kind of relationship. Forever" I smiled.

"And always"

Ross's POV/

After the scary ride, which I held Laura's hand the whole time. It was nice for us all to be a family. Like me... Actually being a dad. Reese ran all over the place. It was a hard time for us to keep up with him. Even though his little legs wouldn't get him far.

"Daddy?" I heard Laura say. I rolled my eyes. She always called my that near Reese. "Yes honey" I smiled.

"Take a picture of me and Reese" She smiled. "Yay" Reese clapped his hands. I smiled and took out my phone.

"Cheese" Laura and Reese said. I snapped the picture on my phone as I posted it on Instagram.

The caption read:

"My son and my wife @LauraMarano"

"That's cute" Laura smiled at me. I nodded as I kissed her forehead, holding her hand. "Forever?" I asked.

"And always"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Laura's POV/

"I missed it when we were just a normal family." Ross frowned. I lifted his chin up. "We still are. Just... With one little secret" I tried to make him feel better.

"Question?" Ross asked me. I stared at him.

"Why did you open the door and sticking a knife at me?"

-THE NEXT DAY-

Riley's POV/

"It sucked that we couldn't go" Roxy said as she leaned against the lockers. "Yea, but the guys are gonna take us next week shopping since it rained" Rockell added.

I nodded as I checked my phone for the hundredth time.

"Still not returning any of your texts?" Rockell frowned. "Sadly no. I wish he would just say something" I frowned.

Drake hasn't talked to me since that night. When I didn't say "I love you" back to him. I sighed as I shut my phone and put it in my pocket.

"It's stupid why he's mad. I mean, he shouldn't have said it in the first place" Roxy glared at my phone. "Nah, he asked me if he could say it and I said it was fine" I frowned.

"Maybe you shouldn't have said that" Randy said as he poked my stomach. "Shut up Randy" I laughed.

"Yea Randy. Shut up" Robin mocked in a white girl voice. "I don't talk like that" I glared at the boys.

"Totally not." Randy laughed. "That's ridiculous" Robin added.

"I know for sure that's not me" I laughed. "It isn't. It's Rockell and Roxy" Robin laughed.

"Hey" Roxy and Rockell said simultaneously. I laughed as I felt my phone buzz. I quickly get it out of my pocket and see that it was a text... From Drake!

Drake - Meet me in the park after lunch.

•••••••••••••

Okay, so when Nathan, Tom and Jay wanted to go shopping with Riley, Rockell and Roxy, it rained so they didn't go.

• I made the edit. You like?

• Time for Riley and Drake feels!

• Who ships Rallison? Riker and Allison on 'Dancing With The Stars' Cause I don't

~Allexa