Loving You

Riker's POV/

"My hearts... Lonely without you"

"My eyes... Only see you and me"

"Stupid... Thinking about you"

"It's hard, hard... 'Cause you make me feel good"

Vanessa giggled as I continued dancing and singing to her. Lifting up my shirt sexily as it just came out funny to her.

"Probably my favorite song" Vanessa said as I chuckled. I laid on the bed as Vanessa laid next to me. Me spooning her.

"Why is that your favorite?" I asked her as Vanessa thought about it for a while and then leaned closer to me.

"Because my eyes only do see you and me" Vanessa muttered as I chuckled. "Same here" I said quietly.

Vanessa's POV/

"What're we going to do about Ross and Laura?" I asked Riker as he sighed. "I have nothing to say about that subject. Ross... Screwed up and... Laura doesn't deserve that" He muttered.

"Everybody makes mistakes Riker" I sat up and I sighed. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I felt a chin on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Riker mumbled as I turned my face. Why was I sad? I have everything I need in life... Except a happy sister.

"I'm just... Really glad that we got to make this work" I said as Riker smiled. "Me too"

I kissed his lips for a while. Enjoying how perfectly our lips fit together. Riker stood on his knees, taking off his shirt as I connected our lips again.

Making out was something we did before sleep every night

Rocky's POV/

"I'm screaming doctor, doctor"

"Bottle it up"

"I'm a believer believe me"

"This love is a drug"

I heard Alexa sang in the shower as I chuckled to myself. That song was probably one of the best songs that was on the album.

Who am I kidding? Every song was awesome on that album.

But Alexa singing that song sounded nice. Alexa hardly ever sings but she only does it in the shower. It was quite funny actually. I was reading some book as the door opened and there stood my beautiful wife.

"Rocky, can you pass me my clothes. It's on the side table" Alexa called out as I chuckled. "Why don't you get it?" I teased as Alexa groaned.

"Because I'm naked" Alexa stated, in the most 'duh' tone ever. "So what? I go naked in the house all the time" I chuckled.

"You have boxers on and a boy shirtless is better than a girl shirtless" Alexa said as I felt the impatience in her tone.

Alexa getting mad is always fun.

"I begged to differ" I said as I continued to read my book. Laughing in the process. "I hate you" Alexa said as she came out of the bathroom.