The Wanted

Rocky's POV

I stared at the new band. Jay, Nathan and Tom. They better play good. I want to sign them but they have to be good singers. Well, not better than R5 of course. R5 was, is and always will be one of the best bands ever.

"Hello everyone. My name is Jay" Jay said, staring at the rest of the boys. "I'm Nathan" The brunette replied with his thick accent. "And I'm Tom" The last member of the band replied.

"And we're "The Wanted" And we're gonna be playing Let's Not Be Alone Tonight by R5 themselves, I hope you like it" They all said at once. I folded my arms as I stared at the band.

Nathan was the lead singer and Tom and Jay played instruments. Tom played the base and Jay played guitar.

"Outside of the party where it's gettin too loud"

"It feels like we're the only ones alone in the crowd"

"Chat college and politics in time that we spend"

"You look back and you say you think you lost all your friends"

"And I'm hoping that it's all my fault"

"Yea, I'm hoping that it's all my fault"

Rydel's POV/

The band was pretty good. They even got all the correct notes right. Anyway, I started at Roxy who just started glaring at Rockell and Kelsey who were dancing happily. I mean I'm not a homophobic or anything. But, I think that people should love the opposite gender. Ell thinks that too so.

"Roxy?" I called out. My daughter stared at me. I smiled and I waved her over. She walked towards me. Frowning actually. "Baby? What's wrong?" I asked the teenager.

She just sighed and continued to stare at Kelsey and Rockell as they shared a sweet, long kiss. "Nothing mom. Just thinking" Roxy frowned. "You know you could tell me anything. And I mean... Anything" I half smiled.

Roxy sighed and stared at me. "It's so weird mom" Roxy said as she pointed to the girls. I smiled as I kissed her cheek. "I know baby. It's Rockell. She would do something out of the ordinary. Her father is my brother after all" I sighed.

"It's not even that though. It's something else. Also out of the ordinary" Roxy said, not meeting my eyes. "Which is?" I asked Roxy.

Roxy stared at me. Finally meeting my eyes. "I dated someone. And I kinda have been seeing that person again. It's really weird cause we're both----" Roxy quickly stopped herself. "Your both what?" I muttered, wanting her to continue.

"Nothing. I just... Can't like that person. I don't want to. I just can't stop" Roxy frowned. Hmm, I stared at her and removed a strand of hair that fell on her face. "You can't stop love Roxy. If you love someone then tell him. He should know. Love is something magical. It's a blessing... And a curse" I frowned at her.

Roxy skilled at me and nodded. I kissed her cheek. "Who is this person?" I asked smiling. Roxy frowned at me. "For me to know and you to never find out" Roxy smiled and walked away.

I rolled my eyes as I felt someone grip my waist. He kissed me on my neck. "Care to dance?" The guy muttered against my neck. I turned around and smiled at Ell. "Sure" I smiled.

He spun me around as The Wanted remained playing the songs.

Riley's POV/

I laid in the bed on top of Drake. Loving the fact of a couple just cuddling. Nothing sexual. Just, being there. In the scent of each other.

"Baby?" I heard Drake call out. I faced him and he kissed my forehead. "If I say 'I love you' Right now. Would that be going to fast?" He asked me. I bit my lip.

I kissed his nose and nuzzled up to him. Occasionally getting off of him and drawing his arm over me. "It would make me feel some type of way. 'Cause I never experienced love before and if you love me thanks. It's cute how you asked me first" I smiled.

I sat up on the bed. Drake also sitting up. Wrapping his strong arms around me. I pull my blonde hair back. Sexily may I add.

"Wanna.. Do something?" Drake rubbed the inside of my thighs. I stared at him. Biting my lip and debating wether we should or not. "Do what?" I challenged him.

Finding myself pinned on the bed. My arms on top of my head, sinking against the bed with Drake kissing my neck, laying on top of me. Drake pulls over my shirt and stares at me.

"This!" He snarled at me and roughly being to make out with me.

Reese's POV/

"I just don't get it!" I muttered as I drank a whole cup of punch. "Maybe they wanted to hide it from you for a reason?" Robin asked, shrugging.

"Shouldn't I know the reason?" I snarled at the boys. "Listen kid. If your parents hide something from you. It's important. Don't try so hard" Randy cocked an eyebrow.

"But I should know what it is if it's so important" I spit at Randy and Robin. Getting attitude with them. Randy raised a brow and walked towards me. "What is the occasion? What did your mommy and daddy not tell you?" Randy mocked. Getting into my face.

"That my dad... Isn't really my dad" I muttered. Looking down. Scared because Randy is strong and stuff. Robin and Randy stared at me with wide eyes. "Uh, don't worry about it" Robin quickly said. The body started to walk away as I stopped them.

"I have to" I disagreed with them. "No you don't. Don't ask them about it. Bye" Randy said. He ran away with Robin. I cocked an eyebrow up.

Ross's POV/

"Alright, we'll be taking a five minute break" Nathan said, getting off of the stage. The three boys walk to Rocky who was with Riker.

"Boo" I felt a petite girl say as she wrapped her arms around me. "Your supposed to scare me you know" I smirked. Laura put her hands on her hips.

I smiled as I started to dance with her. Kissing her every now and then.

"Ross" I heard a little boy say. I turned my head to find Reese standing there. "I'm your father you know. 'Ross' doesn't cut it. Call me dad" I laughed. He said my first name ._.

"Liar" Reese mumbled. Laura's eyes widen as she shushes him. "Reese, stop" Laura said. "No, tell me what you wanna say?" I say. Clearly confused.

"No Ross. You don't" Laura convinced. I pull her away as I faced Reese. He stared at me and glared.

"Who's my real dad!"

"..."

•••••••••••••

The dress... IT'S BLACK AND BLUE!!

• Uh oh for Reese

• Riley and Drake are my OTP

• Who's Roxy crushing on?

~Allexa