We Have A Serious Problem

Roxy's POV/

"Roxy?" Dean said as she stared at a girl who looked completely different. "Dean!" I screamed out as I ran to her and she picked me up.

We were currently in my house. Robin and my parents both went somewhere so no one would catch us here.

Dean spun my around as I was giggling. "Hello beautiful" I blushed as Dean stared at me. She kissed my cheek. Noticing my new look.

"You look different" Dean smiled as I blushed. "A good different or a bad different?" I said as she looked at me in my eyes.

My bull ring jingled a little but still looked great and my hair wasn't blonde anymore. "A wonderful different" She smirked as I blushed. "What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing, wanna go to the movies tonight?" She asked as she leaned over and kissed my cheek once again. I blushed and shook my head, her frowning.

"I have to play with my band at a party tonight. Wait, are you asking me out? I'm not your girlfriend" I said as calmly as I could. "Why can't you be? I asked you to be a million time" She whined.

You want to know why? Because I'm dating a guy that's extremely sweet and I don't want to break his heart even though I'm gay.

"It's complicated. How about you go with me to the gig?" I pouted as Dean frowned. "Sorry love, I have to do something. I'm not even ready to go" Dean replied.

"Ugh" I said as I flopped on my bed. I'm exhausted and I really wanted her to go. "Roxane?" I heard Dean say.

"Yes?" I replied to her as she sat on my bed and I looked up at her. "Are you gay?" She asked me as I swallowed hard.

Am I gay? I never really thought about it. Who the hell am I kidding? Of course I'm gay. I'm soo gay and I have a crush on...

"Of course I'm gay. Why are you asking? We literally made out last week" I said suspiciously as Dean breathed heavily. "Maybe you did it just to do it. Or you were caught up in the moment" Dean muttered.

"Listen Roxane. I'm coming out with all this is because... I feel a little led on. You won't even say yes to being my girlfriend. You haven't done anything thing to prove to me that your gay" Dean said as she laid down beside me.

I stared at her deeply and I bit my lip. I built up courage and I got up and say on top of her. Successfully straddling her. My hands found their way to to Dean's face and I cupped it.

"What're you doing?" Dean said as I smirked at her. "Proving a point" I whispered.

I then leaned in and connected our lips in a heated kiss. It wasn't long after her to kiss back. Her hands going to my waist.

God I missed her lips so badly!

"Point proven" Dean said as I blushed. My legs were on either side of Dean, her hands were wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me up.

"I am gay Dean. Definitely gay for you and I didn't want to say yes to be your girlfriend yet. But I really like you and I hope what I did was enough to prove to you that I am"

Dean's POV/

"It's hot in here" I grumbled as I took off my leather jacket, Roxy getting off of me. Roxy's eyes widened as she took a glance at my arm.