Keep The Past In The Past

Roxy's POV/

"So... Why are you changing your hair color?" Kelsey asked me as I patiently sat in the chair. I glared at her and she shot me a confused look.

"I don't know. I just wanna change my look. I'm tired of my piercings and my blonde hair doesn't seem right anymore" I flatly said as Kelsey stared. "I like your lip piercing. I remember how much it hurt you when you got it. You were squeezing my hand so hard that it turned red for about ten minutes" Kelsey chuckled as I nodded.

"I also like your blonde hair, it matches mine. I also remember when you let me straight your hair once but I almost burned you." Kelsey laughed at the memory as I felt her eyes on me.

I didn't meet her eyes. I just stayed in the seat, twiddling my fingers. It was obvious that I did not want to talk about my past with Kelsey.

"What's wrong?" Kelsey asked me as I just shook my head. "Nothing" I muttered as Kelsey furrows her eyebrows.

"You don't like talking about about us in the past" Kelsey said as I stared at her. "If you knew that... Then why the hell did you ask what was wrong?" I spit at her.

"Because I still care about you" Kelsey said as I finally looked up at her. She was staring hard at me as I stared back at her.

"To be honest with you Roxy, I'm not happy that you hate me" Kelsey said as I stared at her. "Uh-Huh" I said as I heard Kelsey sigh.

"Okay Miss. Ratliff, it's time for your appointment. What would you like?" A girl says, walking up to us and she put a cloth around me.

"To dye my hair... Brown" I said as she nodded. She brought over a paper with all different colors of brown. Gee. I didn't know that dying your hair brown would be this much work.

"This color" I smiled at the girl and she nodded.

She put some stuff in my hair, blow dried it, straightened it and a lot of other stuff that I didn't know of.

-TWENTY MINUTES LATER-

"Violá" The girl said as she turned me around in the chair as I saw Kelsey look up from her phone. She stared at me hard as I felt a blush rise on my face.

"Wow... You look amazing" Kelsey said as she remained staring at my face. I blushed as I simply nodded. "Thank you" I muttered as I paid.

Kelsey's POV/

Roxy looked gorgeous in her new hair. It was perfectly straightened and she plainly looked beautiful.

"Okay, now. What piercings do you want?" The worker that goes by the name Shana says as Roxy sat on a chair in the piercing store. I looked around for a while.

The piercings looked scary and the store was black and blood red. I'm actually nervous for this... What if she gets infected or something? I'd be responsible for it.

"I want... One nose ring, two studs below my right eye and... One lip ring" Roxy finally said as my eyes widened.

"Are you sure you want that much?" I asked uncertainly as Roxy bit her lip. "I'm positive" She reassured as I sighed.