I Am Ready

Riley's POV/

"Being a girl sucks" I said as I sat down on the table with my cousins. "What's wrong?" Roxy asks me as I sigh.

"All guys want to do is have sex. They don't even want a normal relationship" I groaned as I took a sip of my milk. "Boy's have higher sex drives" Robin shrugged as I nodded.

"That doesn't mean anything." I said as Randy chuckled. "If you think that he's only using you for sex then break up with him. He might love you or your body" Randy shrugged.

That was awesome advice. How the heck did he know that stuff? "Words of wisdom Anthony" Robin said as I nodded in agreement. "How'd you learn that?" Roxy asks.

"It's just real facts" Randy shrugged as we all nodded. We then see Reese walk up to us. We all smile as he sits down. "What's up Baby Lynch?" I say as Reese glares.

"Don't call me that." He spit as me as Roxy cocked an eyebrow up. "And... Why not?" She said as Reese sighed.

"Because I'm not a Lynch anymore"

Roxy's POV/

"Of course your a Lynch" Randy said as his eyes changed into worry. "Stop lying dude. Your uncle... My "dad" isn't my real dad" Reese said as he put his head down.

"But you went to go see your real dad right?" Riley said as I bit my lip. "Yeah, a lot of people passed by us saying that we looked so much alike" Reese blankly said.

"Do you... Ya know... Like him?" I asked as everyone bit their lip. "He offered to buy anything I wanted" Reese said as I blinked.

"That's not answering her question" Robin said as I turned my attention towards him. "I love my dad. Even if he isn't my real dad... I love him and no one can replace a dad" Reese simply said

"That's true." Riley said as Reese sighed. "You know the thing I hate most?" He said as we all stared at him. "What?" Randy asked.

"I just wished that he told me the truth"

Rockell's POV/

She wrapped her legs around me as I continued the kiss lustfully. She licked my bottom lip as I granted her access. She swirled her tongue with mine, fighting for dominance. I slammed her against the door of the closet as I attacked her neck. Sucking it, earning a moan from her lips.

"Mhmm R-Rockell" Kelsey moaned as I smirked. Wanting her to say my name like that more. I slammed my lips on her's again as I bit her lip. She arched her back as I smiled.

Kelsey put her feet on the floor as she lifted me up and laid me on the floor. Her instantly going on top of me. She started to kiss my neck and I tangled my fingers in her hair. Kelsey let go of my neck as she lifted up her shirt. I stared at her breast, perfect shape. I bit my lip as she fell into my legs. Kissing her once again. My hand trailed down her leg and it stayed on the inside of her thigh.

"Mhmm" Kelsey moaned as I smirked, her digging her face in my neck. I rubbed the inside of her thigh teasingly as Kelsey stared at me and I stared back. "Are we gonna... Do it?" She asked as I smiled.

"I'm ready" I said as Kelsey smiled. She leaned in and kissed my lips for a few seconds but then departing from them. "In a closet? In school?" Kelsey said as her mouth frowned.

"I would love to finally make love to you... But this is not how I pictured it. We are supposed to do it in a bed... In a house and not at school" Kelsey said as she grabbed her shirt.

"That's true. Wanna come over tonight?" I asked as I tried to catch my breath. "Aren't you going to that party thing?" Kelsey said as I frowned.

"Tomorrow night then?" I smiled. "Are your parents gonna be home?" Kelsey smirked.