Ready?

Riley's POV/

"Hey Riley?" I heard someone say as I turned around. It was Sean. Remember him? The asshole who almost beat up Reese.

"What do you need?" I asked as he flipped his hair. "Is Riley Lynch being nice to me?" He asked in disbelief as he smirked.

"Stop" I playfully said as he smiled. What was with him? "Listen, I'm sorry for what I said to your little cousin. I didn't know he was your cousin" He apologized.

"It's fine. That was months ago" I smiled as Sean smiled happily. "Sorry I was a jerk. I'm a jock. What're you gonna do?" He smiled.

"What do you need?" I asked as he smiled. "Some of us seniors are going to a "Maroon 5" Concert since we have graduation in two months. Wanna come with?" He asked as I blushed.

"I would love to go with you" I started off. Sean's face dropped. "But? You don't wanna go... With me" He frowned.

"It's not that. I already have a boyfriend" I said as anger filled Sean's eyes. "It's not a date. Just seniors celebrating four years in this school before we all go off" He smiled.

"If it's that then... Sure I'll go with you. What time?" I asked as he shook his head. "I'll drive you there. I'll be at your house at seven since it starts at eight and we all meet up somewhere" He smiled.

I gave him my address and we exchanged phone numbers. He opened his arms and I shrugged. I hugged him tightly as he smiled. He walked away as I smiled.

Roxy's POV/

"It was so weird. I didn't even know the person" I said to Diana as we walked into math. I was telling her about the dream and the person.

"How did it feel?" She asked as I blushed. "Good. I'm paranoid that I don't know the person" I groaned as I sat down.

I yawned as I was about to shut my eyes. Diana slapped my arm. Making me wake up. "What?" I asked as I rubbed my arm.

"What were you and this person doing?" She smirked as I blushed. I forgot to mention the fact that it was a wet dream. "Uh... We were kissing and stuff. And in the morning I woke up... Wet" I simply said.

"IT WAS A WET DREAM!" Diana said as I shushed her. "Can you keep it down?" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"If you dream about this person again... Tell me"

Laura's POV/

I decided to go home. They all are doubting me and I don't like that. So I drove back home and I walked up to the door. I pressed my ear against it and heard no sound. I walked in the house.

"Ross?" I yelled for him. No answer. I sighed as I walked to the living room. I found Ross's shirt on the floor. My eyes widen as I picked it up.

"Ross!" I yelled again as I walked upstairs to his room. I saw high heels on the floor in the hall. They were hive. My eyes widen again as I start to run. I ran into my room as I saw Ross!

"Oh my god Ross!"

"Laura, it's not what it looks like"

"Who is this!"

"Laura! Let me explain!"

•••••••••••••

Opinions on Rourtney?

• Will Riley tell Drake about Sean?

• Who is the person Roxy dreamed about?

• What will happen to Raura?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*