Alone & Getting Sober

Riker's POV/

"And your sure they said movie?" I yelled at Ross. Our kids still didn't come home. And I'm getting worried.

"Yea, that's what Reese said" Laura exclaimed walking into the room."Well, what if they lied?" Rydel asks everyone.

I sit on the couch of Ross's house. Everyone of us were here. Alexa, Rocky, Rydel, Ell, Me, Vanessa.

"Where would they go?" Rydel says drying her years. "What if they did drugs or something?" Alexa yells. Sobbing in the process.

"No, they wouldn't. Riley is responsible. She wouldn't allow it" Rocky says with a hint of hope.

"What about Randy and Robin? They always do something to get into trouble" Vanessa says frowning.

"Yea but Roxy is with them. Roxy and Robin are like twins. Roxy would stop anything bad they would wanna do" Rydel confessed.

"Look. It's eight o'clock. I think they'll be here before you know it" Laura says.

I sigh and we all sit down on the couch. Rydel crying into Ell's shoulder, Alexa crying into Rocky's and Vanessa crying into mine. No matter how much they try not to cry, They always break.

Kelsey's POV/

"Okay guys. Get out" I say to the passed out teens in the car.

They finally were home. I unbuckle my seatbelt and I take everyone out. They all stumbled. They were awake and a little sober. I help the one who drank the most into the house. Lemme rephrase that. I dragged the person into the house that was most drunk. In the end, I carried her bridal style. And that someone was Rockell. Of course. My girlfriend :)

"Wait. Mama is gonna yell at us. It's like twelve." Robin said half awake. "Or daddy will. He'll beat me up" Roxy adds.

I chuckle and I knock on the door. The door swings open seeing all of their parents standing at the door way.

"RILEY NICOLE AND RANDY ANTHONY LYNCH! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING!" Riker, their dad screams at them.

They weren't even listening. They're just droopy. Barely awake.

"Roxane Mary and Robin Lee Ratliff. Bring your ass's back in bed now! Go upstairs and into the guest room" Their dad screams as if they were little kids.

I was still holding on to Rockell. Her arms were around me and I was carrying her.

"Wait... Who's house is thissssssss?" Riley says giggling. "It's my house now. It's sexyyyyyyyyy" Robin adds.

"We can make parties and drinkkkkkk. Like we did tonightttttt" Randy says laughing.

He's making it soo obvious. Even though it was already obvious. All of their parents, including Reese's parents eyes widen.

"Rockell Scarlet Lynch. Are you drunk?" Her dad sorta yells at her. Rockell just stared at me lovingly. Not even caring if her parents were yelling at her.

"Oh, thank you sweetie for bringing them home." Rockell's mom says to me. She takes Rockell outta my arms and she makes her stand on her feet. Her eyes wandering all over the place.

"No problem. Here are the keys" I say tossing her it. Right when I was gonna walk away Rockell stops me. She took the words right outta my mouth.

"Bye babe. I love you!" Rockell says running over to me and kisses me fully on my lips.

She wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her neck. She pulls me closer savoring the kiss. She slips her tongue into my mouth and swirls it with mine. She grips my waist pulling me in closer. I let go, breathing heavily. I see Reese and he takes a pic of it. I didn't care though.