Custody?

Riley's POV/

"What do you guys think of my dress? Like... Is it to tight?" I asked my cousins as they stared at me in the dress. "It's fine" Randy said as I glared at Roxy because she didn't say how the dress looked on me.

"Are you sure? Is it too much cleavage? Because I feel like my boobs look bigger" I said as I stared at my body. "I mean, they look big but not that big." Robin titled his head.

"And your looking at her boobs because...?" Randy laughed as Robin blushed. "Shut up" Robin bit his lip. He smacked Randy causing me to laugh.

I stared at Roxy, waiting for her to say something. "Having a little bit of cleavage doesn't matter. You look gorgeous!" Roxy complimented as I decided to live with that. "Thanks" I simply said as I looked around the backyard. Our parents were inside, waiting for Ricky and his family.

"What's wrong?" Randy asked me as I kept looking around the backyard. "I'm looking for Ricky and I'm trying to avoid Aunt Savannah as much as possible" I simply said as Roxy cocked an eyebrow up.

"And... Why is that?" She asked me as I bit my lip. "We all know that she doesn't like me" I said as Roxy, Robin and Randy stared blankly at me.

"What makes you say that?" Randy cocks an eyebrow up. "Yea, I never even saw her send death glares towards... Yea, your probably right" Robin cleared his throat. I rubbed my temples and sighed.

"It's so obvious too! I just need to know an exact, good reason why she hates me" I said as Randy chuckled.

"Who would hate you? All my friends ask me if it would be cool if they dated you. I bet Aunt Savannah doesn't particularly hate you. She's just not fond of you" Randy said as I chuckled.

"I know why she hates me though" I said as they all stared at me. "Didn't you just say you want to know an exact reason? Implying that you don't know the reason. Why does she hate you?" Robin asked me as I sighed.

"I do know... It's just stupid. I'll make it short and simple for you. She thinks I dress like a slut" I shrugged as they all stared at me with their mouths drop.

"That's why you were asking us so many questions about your dress" Roxy snapped her fingers. "She hates me. She just does" I sighed.

"Well today is your chance to change her mind" Roxy smiled as I did as well. "I can't wait too. Like I said, I'm going to stay away from her as possible. But I want to see Ricky" I said.

"We already saw him. I think the only person who didn't meet him was you" Robin chuckled. "Why does it seem so... Quiet?" Randy asked.

"Where's Rockell?"

Randy's POV/

"So... Is Ricky going to check with Riley about him being manger for the band?" I asked as Robin thought about it. "I literally have no idea. He said he would do it" He shrugged.

"What would we even be called?" Robin asked as I smiled. "Mini R5, wait... That was already a thing. Maybe R6 or Randy and The Lynch's" I laughed.

"First of all... Just like mom and dad's band... It would be still called R5, Mini R5 actually sounds nice and seriously? Randy and The Lynch's? Roxy and I are gonna be in the band and our last name is Ratliff" Robin punched me.

"You try coming up with a name!"

Rockell's POV/

"Fvck!" I said as I punched the pillow in my room. I laid on the bed as I dug my face into the sheets. "Shit! Screw my life!" I said as I felt tears start to come out of my eyes.