Dinner Dates

Roxy's POV/

"You look good. Beautiful actually" Ashton complimented. I blushed as I looked down. "Thank you. Although, I just threw this together" I shrugged.

"Nah, it's awesome. I'm happy with what you wore" He reassured. I smiled as I looked at him. "You look nice as well" I smiled.

I was wearing a long beige skirt with a white tucked in shirt and a leather jacket to top it off. My hair was in its natural curls as I applied a little bit of foundation. Ashton however had black pants and a white shirt.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we started to walk out of my house. "Mini golfing. If that is okay with you? It's either that or roller skating" Ashton said as he flipped his hair.

I chew on my lip as I shrugged. "I don't know. I guess mini golfing is cool" I smiled. Ashton's eyes lit up. As if he knew that would be my choice.

"This'll be fun"

Riley's POV/

"Hi Riley" Drake said as he ran to me and kissing my cheek sweetly. We were going to some lake so he said that I should bring a bikini. Which I did.

"Hey" I simply replied as we got into his car and we started to drive away. "Do you know why I called you today for this?" He asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Because couples should go on dates?" I curiously asked. Drake stared at me and shook his head. "That is not the reason" He calmly said.

"Then what is the reason?" I asked as he stared at me. "Riley..." He started off.

"I think that since we said "I Love You" to each other, that we now have been distant from each other. And I don't like it. So that's why we're going on a midnight swim. Isn't that fun?" He asked enthusiastically.

"That's cute" I blushed. He smiled as he held my hand across the car seat.

"And plus... I can't wait to see you in a bikini"

Rockell's POV/

"Mom... Dad. This is Kelsey. My girlfriend"

Ross's POV/

"Ross?" Laura asked as I quickly put on my tie. "Yea Laura?" I as needed as Laura stared at me.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my torso. I smiled. "A... Business dinner" I stuttered.

"Oh... Is Riker, Rocky and Ell going as well?" Laura asked as she kissed the back of my neck. "Uh... Yea they are" I quickly replied.

"Okay then. When will you be back?" She asked me once again. "Soon. Love you" I said as I kissed her forehead and left.

Courtney's POV/

"Your here"

"I told you I would... My wife is getting suspicious"

"Don't worry. It's just pleasure that she doesn't give you"

"Courtney... I don't like doing this. But I can't stop"

"'Cause it feels great"

"Yea... I know"

•••••••••••••

Me and my girlfriend literally had the best ride home on the train. She had her hands on my waist while mine were around her neck. People stared at us as if we were crazy :( Fvck homophobes

• How will Roxy and Ashton's date go?

• Do you think Riley and Drake have been distant?

• How will Kelsey and Rockell dinner go with Rocky and Alexa?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*