Stay Here

Laura's POV/

"Do you think he could be cheating?" I said as my heart stopped. Rydel, Alexa and Vanessa stared at me in shock. "Tell me exactly what you heard" Alexa said as I sighed.

"That this girl named Courtney and Ross are gonna meet up while I was at work and they did something a long time ago" I said as I sighed.

The girls mouths dropped as their eyes widen. "Are you sure he's not cheating?" Vanessa asked as I rolled my eyes. "He is loyal to me. He would never do that" I simply said.

"You guys been together for a long time. I mean, does he treat you nice?" Rydel asked as I thought about it. "No fights, just discussions about Reese" I scrunched up my nose.

"What did you say to him?" Alexa asks as she flipped her blonde hair. "I said that everything be alright and that I won't tell him. He mumbled something about changing his birth certificate but it didn't work" I bit my lip.

"Ask Ross that you don't feel good and that you should go home" Rydel said in all seriousness. "That's stupid. Although, I did forget my lunch today" I shrugged.

"There you go" Alexa clapped her hands. "Guys, Ross is not a cheater. He would never do anything that could hurt me" I said as I believed in what I said.

"If it isn't a problem than prove his loyalty. Just go home, get your lunch and see if this Courtney chick is there" Vanessa asked as I nodded.

I then hear the door open and close. A blonde started walking towards us. "Sorry sir, we're close" Rydel said as we stared at the person... It was Ross.

"Are you sure? Since the door is technically open" Ross smiled as I laughed. "Yea, that's the back door. It can be open" Vanessa smirked. I giggled as I walked up to him.

"Hey. What're you doing here?" I asked as Ross kissed my cheek. "Nothing. Just wanted to pay you a visit" Ross said as he licked his lips.

"Oh okay. I'm gonna come home early today. I forgot my lunch" I said as I rolled my eyes at the girls. Rydel chuckled. "Oh no worries. I brought it for you" Ross held up a bag as I thanked him.

I turned around as Alexa and I talked through our eyes. 'Say something else. Go home' She said as I rolled my eyes.

"When are you gonna be home today?" Ross asked as he stared deeply into my eyes. "Around seven. Why?" I asked curiously as Ross shook my off.

"Okay then" I said as my curiosity got the best of me. "I also don't feel good. I... I think I want to go home and be home all day" I said as I pretended to hold my stomach in agony.

"Oh no. If you feel bad... Then go to the hospital" Ross quickly said as my eyes wide. "No, she should go home and rest" Vanessa helped me.

"No, I mean. The hospital will take great care of you Laur" Ross said as his eyes widen. I heard some sort of buzzing as I looked at him. "Is your... Phone ringing?" Rydel asked as Ross bit his lip.

"Uh yea. Laura, if you feel bad still. Go to the hospital. Don't stay home, it's probably a mess and... Ya know. It's better if you go to the hospital. I have to take this. Bye Laur. Love you" Ross said as he took the phone call.

Rydel, Vanessa, Alexa stood there in shock as I joined them in this position.

Ross is cheating on me?

Riley's POV/

"I didn't get to talk to you about last night? How was the date?" My mom said as she woke me up. I put on my shirt and pants as I started to do makeup. "Fine" I simply said.

"Are you still... Doing it?" My mom asked as I stared at her. "No, yesterday was just a regular date" I groaned as I tied my hair.

"Okay. I'm just asking. Go pick up the rest of your family" My mom said as she kicked my butt out my door. "Pushy. Randy! Get up" I said as I pounded on his door.

"I'm already up. Guess who just got a girlfriend?" Randy said as he popped out his collar. "Guess who doesn't care?" I laughed as Randy glared.

As I walked out the door, I stopped by my dad as he smiled at me. "If this ever happens again... Your phone will be gone for a month" He said as he gave my back my phone.

"Yay, thank you dad" I smiled as I got my bag and walked into my car with Randy.

"Who should we pick up first?"

Roxy's POV/

The hand traveled up and down my thigh. I let out a sound of arousal. I stared at the person. A huge blast of light was behind it so I couldn't see the face. This person had blonde curly hair. They placed my lips with their own as they plunged their tongue into my mouth. I moaned as they took off their shirt. Their stomach, perfectly soft and a four pack showed as I licked my lips. The person laid on its back as I began to kiss their stomach. My tongue gliding the outline of it. The person then took off my shirt as I smirked.

"You wanna get right to it?" The person said as I bit my lip. I nodded as a hand trailed down and into my panties.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I then rose up as I stared at my alarm clock. Are you serious? I groaned as I got out of bed. I noticed a little dark shaded between my legs. Shit, I just had a wet dream. Remind me to change the sheets later. I quickly change into clothes as I woke up Robin. Then I waited for Riley while Robin ate breakfast.

"We have time. Sit down and eat" Robin said pointing at a chair. "Not hungry. I ate too much last night" I said, obviously lying.

Randy bursts through the door and I grabbed my bag and left. I looked out the window while Robin and Randy were deep into a conversation.

Who was that person?

Ross's POV/

I hope I didn't make anything obvious for Laura. I needed to see her to be honest. We kissed... It was for like ten seconds. I know, I shouldn't have. But she led me on.

*DING DONG*'

I fixed my hat as I opened the door and smiled at the girl. She smiled at me as well.

"Come in Courtney"

•••••••••••••

Who still ships Raura?

• Why do you think Ross is acting strange?

• Why is Riley sorta ignoring her mom?

• Who the hell do you think Riloxy was dreaming about?

~Allexa

*COMMENT AND VOTE*