Promise Me

Rockell's POV/

This is it!

This is the moment!

I'm breaking up with Kelsey right now!

I kissed her best friend. I might like her best friend. I hooked up with her best friend!

Wait... Is it even a crush? I can't have two girlfriends!!!

AND THE WINNER TO THE WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER IS ROCKELL SCARLET LYNCH!

"Come, we have to talk" I said as I took Kelsey's hand and dragged her up to my room. I opened the door and she gripped my hand firmly.

"Yeah, I have something to say as well" Kelsey said as I nodded my head.

"What's wrong?" She asked me as I sat her down. Kelsey clenching her bag tightly. I then noticed what she was wearing.

She wore a beautiful white short dress. I stared at her legs a little. Knowing that she indeed had makeup on her arms and legs. Her eye healed a little but not that much. She still looked so beautiful...

And I'm such a bitch!

I'm going to break up with her while she looks like a goddess. Kelsey was such a great girl. A girl that doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone better.

Definitely not me...

"You first" I said as she smiled. She dug into her bag and took out a box.

"Rockell Scarlet Lynch, ever since I first laid eyes on you I knew I was attracted to you. Yes, we hated each other. But the day in the bathroom, where we shared our first kiss... I fell hard for you. I love you to death and you've always been there for me." Kelsey said as I smiled guiltily.

"These are promise rings." She said as she opened the box. Two beautiful rings appeared together. One with a half heart and the other filling in the other half.

Wow!! 😍😍

"I love you... So much. You make me feel... Like I'm the only person in the world. No matter what happens, we'll always stick together" Shit, that came out super duper weird and cliche)

"Kelsey..." I said as she shushed me. Clearly not done with her statements.

"All my ex-girlfriends never made me feel the way you make me feel. We've been dating for a while and all this drama between my foster parents and Roxy, but you Rockell, you've always been there for me" Kelsey said as I bit my lip.

"I honestly don't deserve you"

It's the other way around...

"I know this is a lot to take in, but... I promise you that I'll I'll never stop loving you---

I promise that I'll be right by your side

I promise that you will always come first in anything

I also promise that I will always love you no matter what"

I took a deep breath as I stared at the rings. They were beautiful. I shut my eyes as tears began to fall out of my eyes. I don't even know why I'm crying?! Kelsey smiled as she slid the ring on my ring finger as I looked at it.

"Say something" Kelsey whispered as I just nodded my head. Not knowing why nodding my head would mean anything.

"This is the part where you say what you promise to me and slid the ring on me" Kelsey giggled as I took a deep breath.