Washington

Vanessa's POV/

I stared at Riley. My daughter who can't talk to me because of these. I smiled at her. Kissing her forehead.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm not mad" I said to Riley. She looked up at me, wiping away her tears. "Don't cry my love" I told her.

"But mom. You don't understand. I had sex. At eighteen! With no protection!" She told me. I started at her. "Did you take a pill" I said desperately wanting the answer to be yes.

Riley stared at me. Wiping away tears once again. "Y-Yea" She stuttered. I smiled and wiped her own tears with my sleeve. "Then it's fine. I mean. This is all life Riley. I'm happy you told me. Although I'm a little disappointed with this. But I'm not your problem. Dad is. Your gonna have to tell him someday" I told my daughter.

I felt her smile. Dam, I'm a good mom

-THE NEXT DAY-

Reese's POV/

"Okay class. Tomorrow we're going to Washington to see the White House. We are gonna learn about famous artifacts. It's only a two day trip. After school on Friday and come home at noon on Saturday. If you wanna go I'm gonna need your birth certificate and your passport. Showing your parents are your parents. It's not mandatory. But highly recommended" My ELA teacher said to all of us.

"Hey Reese. You wanna be roommates?" My friend Jake said smiling at me. I smiled back. "Sure. If I go. I'm gonna need my brith certificate" I replied to him.

Laura's POV/

"Hey mom. Can I have my birth certificate. I'm going to the White House and I need to show them that you and dad are my real parents" Reese said excitedly walking into the house.

"Uh..."

DUN DUN DUN!

• What will Laura say?

• Remember that Ross isn't really Reese's dad

• Are they gonna let him?

~Allexa